Beresford B&B
Orbitz.com
US$82
US$68
  • Pool
The Esplanade Hotel(Devonport)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$132
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Spencer on Byron Hotel(Takapuna)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$103
Official Hotel
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$180
US$169
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$86
Anzac Court Motel(Takapuna)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$111
  • Pool
M Social Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$144
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$120
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I was looking for somewhere quiet to chill out, recover from jetlag and prepare for a long sailing voyage. Auckland is a busy place but Beresford B&B provided everything I needed from the moment the door was opened to me, and just a short ferry ride away from the city.
Lesley & Gordon were most welcoming and the room and bed were extremely comfortable. Add to this a comprehensive continental breakfast with a wide variety of fresh fruit and you have the perfect package. I was even given a lift with my bags to the ferry on my departure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Colin V
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This B & B was brilliant! Lovely hosts who went the extra mile to make sure everything was there that made the stay one of the best I have had in a B & B. The facilities were second to none and afforded a level of privacy not often found in equivalent accommodation. Lesley & Gordon were wonderful hosts and I enjoyed chatting to Lesley while I had breakfast. A great find in a beautiful part of Auckland. I would highly recommend this B & B. Thank you both for everything.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We were so happy to find this wonderful B & B, and at such a reasonable price. I had a meeting in Auckland, took the Bayswater ferry over, and enjoyed a short 15 minute walk to get to Beresford B & B. The hosts were lovely, and the B & B had absolutely everything you would need. Each room had a TV, and there was even a sitting room with a large TV and tea and coffee making facilities, along with a mini fridge and maps & brochures of the area. The bedrooms were warm and comfortable and the bathroom was very modern with a tub and a shower. The breakfast was great, fresh fruit and toast, croissants, yoghurts, and muesli and cereals, along with Juice and Coffee. We will definitely stay here again the next time we need to go to Auckland! Thanks again :)

Room Tip: One room has two twin beds, and the other room has a queen bed, both are equally nice!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Lesley B, Owner at Beresford B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that you were so happy with your stay. It's wonderful to know that you felt our location, hospitality and facilities are all worth writing about and recommending! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Lesley & Gordon were excellent hosts and I cannot add any thing further that would have made my stay any better than what was provided. My needs were catered for above and beyond; the bed was cosy and warm; the amenities and hospitality warmer still which was much appreciated after a long journey. Thank you both

Room Tip: Nothing to add - perfect in my book
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Lesley B, Owner at Beresford B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We're very pleased to have had the opportunity to make you welcome here. Hope to see you again when you're in Auckland.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Lesley and Gordon were lovely hosts and for a solo traveler made me feel welcome in their home while still providing ample privacy. The house is clean, modern and nicely decorated and between the bedroom, bathroom and lounge there were a lot of spaces available for guest’s private use. The fresh warm pastries in the morning were delicious and flowers picked from the garden added a nice touch to breakfast.

The location is close to the ferry terminal and the very pleasant Devonport. Unfortunately there isn’t a bus into Devonport from Bayswater but Lesley was very accommodating picking up or dropping off at any of the local spots.

I can happily recommend the Beresford B&B!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Lesley B, Owner at Beresford B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to recommend us to others and writing this review. Having travelled on my own, I know that it can be difficult to find good yet affordable accommodation for a single person so one of our aims is to provide just this - pleased to know that we are succeeding! Very best wishes, we hope to see you again.