“Never disappoints”

Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Henderson
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Chikos never disappoints. Excellent food. Great presentation.
Best to book ahead if planning to dine on Friday and Saturday nights.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I was working in Henderson for a week and my client recommended Chikos. The daily specials included beef rendang, my favourite Maylasian dish. This version left every other one a distant second. Yummmm. The chef's salad was excellent, too.
I mustn't forget to mention the service. Everyone was smiling. Everything was done promptly but I didn't feel that I was being hurried.
I must get another assignment in the area so I can eat here again!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Been here a few times and we have never been let down. Got to be one of the worst locations you could get but the food speaks for itself. Worth the drive out of town for. Go, try and enjoy.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Rang the restaurant to check if they had any vegan dishes on menu as taking our son out to dinner, they said chef would do something. I was unsure but we went with it . The food was amazing and so good to look at . My sons dish was really great he was very impressed. The service was very good they especially checked the vegan dish was ok. I really enjoyed mine but don't ask me what is was called!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

So nice to have a great restaurant out west! Food looked and tasted amazing. And large portions check the size of your main before you order an entree! Will go again and bring friends.