The start of the whole process - availability inquiry, communication with owner, all details and directions -> was more than perfect:
- All question were answered literally within seconds and minutes -> you can not expect better communication. Absolutelly perfect!
- Nina was also very helpfull in assiting of other services (we needed one extra night of sleep before the arrival to the island).
The whole good and perfect experience stops at the moment of the key pick-up:
- There was fold-up fotel, which needed to be used for one person to sleep. It was broken and we had to put paving stones underneath it so that it was at least possible to lay somehow on it. We informed the owner - question about it was completely ignored and not answered at all during all our stay (we stayed 4 nights)
- Owner promised that there is some small sandy beach (as we were traveling with children, it was quite wished thing for us) and lady which gave us the key, should guide us to that beach. Unfortunatelly this did not happen - lady does not speak english at all and did not have any idea what we are talking about even when explained in multilanguage. Questions for owner regarding this topic were completely ignored (we did not get absolutely any feedback during all our stay as with the question of broken bed)
Other small but maybe essential things:
- Your GPS can not find the adress of the apartment - you should look for big apartment complex, where all buildings have "names"
- Apartment faces other building, don't expect to see sea or anything towards that direction
- You will have to park you car on the hill of nearly 45 degrees steep. Check you brakes before doing that
- Air conditioning is in living room, don't expect that you'll have enough of cooler air in sleeping room at night.
- If you need to make a coffe or tea for yourself - have your own equipment or at least be avare that available kitchenware can prepare only for max 1-2 persons at the time.
- There are only two working restaurants in the city of of Necujam (where apartment is located), don't expect much to do there after the sun goes down, it is a place for quiet stay.
- The residents of location overall are mainly tourists. Let's say 40% are from Poland, 10% Italians, 10% German and the remaining are mainly Croatian spending their holidays in the island.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|