“What a find!!”
Review of Mettam's Pool

Mettam's Pool
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Trigg
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

With it being so close to the busy beach you wouldn’t expect to see the abs dance of fish that we saw. It was great. Protected by the Reef about 100 metres offshore there are small waves and clear water to see the fish. Look slightly off the main beach to find a private beach with access to sand and the sea and it’s idyllic. A must to visit.

All reviews
"great for kids"
"beautiful beach"
"clams"

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I love this secluded beach as its very calm, always protected and there isn't any waves, so its perfect for kids!
It's shallow and easy to get to, with parking up the top of the beach area.

Perfect spot to tan, chill, and relax and let the kids go wild, or to chill with mates.

3  Thank OzTravels80
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My impression of Mettam's Pool from reading reviews was completely different to what I experienced - there are signposts that the pool has submerged rocks and strong currents, and is a very small beach. Narrow and not deep in relation to sand on the beach.

And watch out for blue bottles on the beach.

Its not one of the biggest in Perth, but it's a nice beach. Not as nice as Scarborough.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great spot for a swim, shelter from the pounding surf, so you can swim and not get dragged out in a rip. Very safe for little kids to swim supervised of course. Take your goggles and have a look for fish that live in the rock pools.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2017

My mum and my Nana used to bring me, my brothers and sister to Mettams Pool when I was little for years I remembered it as Grannies Pool because that"s what Mum always called it.

Recently I rediscovered it with my 7 year old daughter whats great about this tiny stretch of beach is it's surrounded by reef so all the waves crash onto the reef before they dissipate and head for the beach which is perfect for littlies or if you just want a peaceful swim.

Also if you love snorkeling this is a great place to head to explore the reef but for my littlie and me we had fun building sandcastles, swimming, exploring the rocks where we discovered molluscs and crabs and even a tiny coral creature.

Bring a picnic or just head here for an hour or so its lovely and for me a little nostalgic:) and a special spot to hand onto my daughter.

1  Thank Therese B