“Perfect cabin in the woods”
other travellers have booked this property
Snow covered Snuggle Bear Snowy Days
Seating area
Kitchen Area: Equipt with pots/pans/coffee machine/ dishes
Kitchen area: Fridge, sink, stove
Table for Two
Bathroom has full sized shower/tub combo, new vanity
Front Deck
Front of Cabin
Loft with beautiful ceilings and high windows
Loft (TV on left now)
Stairs to Loft
Front Yard Area - Lots of Pine Trees! Charming quiet street
Back yard area / Relax under the trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 44 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Southernc...
“Perfect cabin in the woods”
Reviewed 30 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Loved everything about my stay here. The location was amazing, cozy cabin And there was even snow when we arrived. Felt like Goldie locks and the three bears could come at anytime . Would stay here again, and it was just steps from big bear mountain! Awesome cabin

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
30 Dec 2014
Goldie Locks and The Three Bears - I love that! Thank you so much for staying at Snuggle Bear, it was our pleasure to have you, and I'm so happy you loved everything about it! Thank you for taking the time to write up a review!
Jetsetchi...
Vista, California
“Snuggle Up!”
Reviewed 12 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Staying at Snuggle Bear for a much needed getaway for 2. It's absolutely charming and convenient to the Village and slopes. I really like all the rustic features you'd expect from a little mountain retreat except it's not old, it has some modern touches. It's perfect for a couple or family of 3 however anything more than that might be too cramped. We arrived after dark and there are absolutely no street lights so had to use my phone to find the keybox but the flood light is motion detecting so we weren't in the dark long. Overall, I love this cozy little cabin and will be staying here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
13 Dec 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review Snuggle Bear Cabin and very please you enjoyed your stay! Nothing makes me happier than giving our guest a wonderful experience in Big Bear Lake.

Melia
Jennifer...
Temecula, California
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My husband and I went to Big Bear for the very first time and for our 2 year wedding anniversary. What a fantastic place Snuggle Bear Cabin was! It was so quaint, cozy, and private. Everything we wanted and more. The location was perfect. Even though we were only 2 hours from home, it felt like we were worlds away. Very peaceful. I would absolutely stay here again and would recommend it for any couple looking for a get away!

21 Oct 2014
Thank you for your review of Snuggle Bear Cabin! Happy 2nd Anniversary - we hope you'll come back each year to celebrate. :)
Jean H
Ventura County Coast, California
“Pictures don't do it justice”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

It was the perfect getaway for my husband and me and even though it sleeps 3, it felt much bigger than the pictures showed. I loved the wood interior which made it feel warm and natural. It was beautifully decorated and fit the space so well. The perks for me were the loft, where we watched a movie, the fact that the shower wasn't wimpy and the wifi was
even good enough for my picky laptop! Checking in was so nice and easy, thanks to Melia, and I would gladly stay here again!

16 Aug 2014
Thank you for your review! So pleased you enjoyed your stay at Snuggle Bear!!!
B3577BEKa...
Rancho Mirage, California
“Charming cabin that we enjoyed.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Enjoyed our four days at the cabin. Could not sleep on the mattress. Everything else about
the cabin met our needs and our overall stay was satisfactory.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing