“just right”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bear Lake Cabin

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hyunsung2...
Los Angeles, California
“Too rusty and old. Space was too tight. A lady at the office was not kind.”
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I found the cabin too small. I had five adults. The space in living room was very small. Also, the owner still has 80s' electronics (e.g., TV). Blanket on a bed doesn't smell good. The cover of grill was broken. Clean-up was not fairly done. However, they asked me to clean the space up if I want to avoid any penalty. Overall maintenance was bad.

Also, when I was checking in, the staff didn't welcome me. I felt a bit awkward.

In short, the stay shouldn't be $300 a night.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 Dec 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at "Bear Lake Cabin". We just wanted to take a moment to address your concerns. We are in the process of having the cabin inspected to insure it is in the best possible condition for our guests. We deeply apologize if you were not greeted properly upon check-in and have talked to everyone who works at the front desk to insure that they are being welcoming. We hope to see you again soon, make sure to ask for your repeat guest discount!

Best Wishes,
The Big Bear Cool Cabins Team
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Irvine

A romantic getaway
Ventura
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$100
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing