“Awsome cabin”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Little Brown Bear

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
14 Mar 2013
Hello Jenn,

First and foremost we wish to offer our apologies for any issues you had while staying at Little Brown Bear. We just wanted want to take a moment to let you know that if you ever have issues in the future we do have 24 hour housekeeping services and would be more then happy to have someone come touch up the cabin, also you exchange your towels at our office anytime however we do have 400 homes so unfortunately we cant leave new towels for everyday you're staying. We hope you'll give us a call next time you're looking for a Cool Cabin in Big Bear and we will be more then happy to assist you!

Best Regards,
The Big Bear Cool Cabins Team

Travellers are raving about these Big Bear Lake hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing