Review Highlights

Love it!

Reviewed 29 May 2015
lucybeth95
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

We have visited this place before on a quiet summers day and had a decent drink and it looks really nice.

However this time we thought it would be a good place for a night out. We were wrong. It was very busy and had a good selection of drinks. Even Old J rum which is great!

This was all unimportant due to a sketchy atmosphere fueled largely by Cocaine which was everywhere in the toilets. We couldn't get into the cubicles because of aggressive looking fellas doing drugs in the world's most obvious way.

OK it is a nightlife truth that this happens. But why did we get a glass thrown at us by someone we have never met. Followed by a girl throwing a drink over a friend of ours because she bumped into me and dropped a drink. Just unpleasant people and atmosphere.

Date of experience: January 2016
9  Thank Sofi S
Reviewed 22 June 2015

I am a local here and this has become a new attraction for party goers at the weekends. Its two floors and has different music on either floor, so there's a good range. The drinks are quite expensive however so if you're on a budget and looking for a cheap night out, this might not be your best bet. Staff are friendly enough, no complaints.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank tophat321
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

409 is a fabulous place, i love going for cocktails and a booogie with my friends! the staff are all lovely people and the place itself is great!

3  Thank lucybeth95
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

well where can I start!! There are so many positive vibes that come with the 409! I've been a regular for as long as it has been known as the 409, I think every single person that works here are top quality, friendly, polite and just all round brilliant I can not say a bad thing about the place! The bouncers are brillaint, the manager Kadu is brilliant! And of course the amazing bar staff, always smiling and happy! The place as a whole caters for every body.

At night time there is the down stairs area where you can enjoy a chilled drink and a game of pool. For the younger end or for anybody that likes music they have brilliant djs and another bar up stairs! I've had some good memories at the 409 which included my 19th birthday which was managed perfectly! Im sure there will be good things to come for everyone involved at this new leesh of life in littleborough! It's just what our village needed! Not too pricey and very pleasant!

Last but not least is the hygiene of the place it's spotless all of the time! Infact the 409 is the only place where I will use a toilet in Littleborough!

Well done to the team

3  Thank Josh_crook
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Well.. where the hell do i start! I've been visiting this place for over the past year and always ended up having the best night possible! The bar staff are AMAZING, and certainly not "rude", they take good care of the regular customers that visit the bar with discounted cocktails and free drinks/shots. 409 is clean, well presented and just generally on-point! Even on the quite nights, that's where you seem to have the best nights, the bar staff are always interacting with you and they like to practice there cocktail making, which they will end up offering to you. I think it would be a huge mistake missing out on this place if you was to ever visit the Littleborough area. I would recommend a "Drum stick" cocktail off Joshua as they are the BEST! Literally could not recommend a better place. I think who ever you are or where ever your from, this is the place for everyone to go and feel comfortable and to generally have a brilliant night. The staff are so caring and their services are just FAB, i don't think i could find one fault in the service the whole bar team provide. And the variety of music just tops it off. This place is highly recommended.

3  Thank ChristyLou2015