See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2015

I had a great time in Bad Serneus! Wonderful nature and the most relaxing time in the swimming pool. Great skiing slopes in the area and very helpful staff. Can't wait to come back! I would definetely recommend it to my friends.

Room Tip: I would suggest to choose a double superior room with the view to the bridge and mountains.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank gabinauk
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Spent a magical winter week with family. You can't ask for more:
Great spa facilities with warm healing spring pool and massage jets,
Cross country skiing and hiking trails right at the door,
15 min by free bus or car to more cross country trails and Klosters/Davos alpine skiing area,
Welcoming hosts and very friendly staff,
Very varied food choice for breakfast and dinners,
Amazing library, large screen TV room, piano salon and billiard room in the hotel,
Beautiful, tranquil location.
I've been to Klosters several times, and find this hotel one of the top places to stay in the area. Definitely coming back and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a peaceful and revitalizing holiday!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Hotel a bit tired looking and approach uninspiring, but staff friendly and helpful. Food average. Room smelt like it had not been aired in a long time. Some of the spa facilities need renovating and as the weather was bad there was nothing else to do unfortunately.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed in this hotel for a week with in spring, had a very nice and pleaseant stay. Food and room were exelent for this price, and the view from our room was great. Owners of the hotel showed so much attenchion and help it was very lovely. I would really recommend this hotel for my friends in the future.

Room Tip: Lived in a room on the south, was quiet and sunny.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Inga I
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayed here for two nights in summer with some friends. Our friends had a dog which was allowed here, for an extra 15chf/night (I thought this was very reasonable!). The hotel itself is alright - the rooms are fairly spacious, although the TV is very small! The staff are friendly enough however we were a bit disappointed to learn that the steam & sauna aren't turned on in summer, except sometimes for a few hours on a Friday. The mineral pool was open & we certainly enjoyed lounging around in it after a hard day hiking.
Included in the price we paid was breakfast & dinner. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate - the usual tea, coffee, cereal, fruit, bread, croissants, boiled eggs etc. we definitely didn't go hungry. Dinner was also good - I had requested a special meal & it was no problem at all; the food was hearty & delicious.
The hotel is in the valley & probably because of this it is very peaceful! You can hear the river running outside & some birds but not much else. We had a great nights sleep here because of just that-listening to the running river is soothing.
Despite being about 18kms from Davos itself we enjoyed staying here - the bus stop is in the car park of the hotel & there is another stop 750m down the road. If you're looking for something a little outside of Davos & not necessarily Klosters this place is one of the places to look at.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends