All reviews nice hotel shore facilities bodensee parking lake
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed in this very popular hotel for 4 nights in early September. The room was clean and comfortable, and had a decent shower room. The staff were very friendly and the included breakfast was very good and had a great choice of fayre. The staff certainly have the knowledge of how to boil an egg for the correct time! Much as the hotel has it's own private car park, such was the occupancy that we were very lucky to be able to park on-site because of the number of cars. Parkhotel is a short walk from the shores of the Bodensee and a couple of local restaurants. However, we chose to in Lindau (insel) where a good selection of restaurants is available.
One small criticism....in the writeup of the hotel it says that tea and coffee are available in the common area. To me, this intimates that it would be free, however, a hand written board gave the prices of tea at !.5 Euros and a variety of coffees from 2.5 Euros. I would have thought that a 3 star hotel would have provided tea and coffee making facilities in each room. Perhaps it was self defeating as in the time that we were there I didn't see anyone drinking in the common area anyway.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Small but cosy Hotel . Room size ok and clean. Received a warm welcome on arrival.
Breakfast very good. About 35 minutes walk into Lindau town and a short stroll to a nice park near the lake. A few Restaurants can be reached by foot from the Hotel.
Unfortunately the Hotel is not staffed after 8pm. Could have done with some cold drinks in the evening and a small fridge in the room would be a good idea .parking was good.

Room Tip: A room with a Balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Parkhotel Lindau overnight on my way to Italy.
The room was small but clean with a nice bathroom.
The breakfast was excellent with lots of options.
There is no restaurant in the hotel for dinner service but by asking at counter I was directed to a hotel just around the corner with a restaurant. The food their was really good and I would recommend it (can't recall the name).

The only negative would be that the reception is not always staffed (it didn't bother me but maybe will for some others).
I think overall its a nice hotel and is suitably priced. Perfect for overnight stay and when travelling without the family.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This, in one way is an advantage. On the other hand, it is tricky to find somewhere to eat in the evening if you are on foot and its raining. But clean, well run and nice breakfast. it is a short walk to the lake

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We stayed only a night.The hotel is small but charming The room was very quite. I wish there was minibar.Free car parking was great advantage. rich breakfest.The staff was helpful and friendly.We liked.

Room Tip: ıt ıs a good hotel for the people who likes the silence
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple