“A Nice and Beautiful town!!”
Review of Haalplatz

Haalplatz
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This is a becautiful town. You will enjoy the strolling in this beautiful little town.
The scenary along the river side is beautiful.
Our walk was in December. It is cold but we do enjoy the atmosphere and the scenary in this little town.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

This is the loveliest old town I know in Germany. The view from the river is amazingly scenic and the atmosphere is beautiful. I highly recommend to see this!

1  Thank EnricoD82
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I loved every piece of this little town. I would most certainly recommend everyone to visit it. It's breathtakingly beautiful. When you imagine old German cities this is how you imagine them. From walking trough old cobblestone streets, to climbing up the stairs to the cathedral and just sitting and enjoying the view, it was a magical day for me and my friend. Can't wait to visit it again!

2  Thank Amila G
Reviewed 30 May 2015

This is a stunningly beautiful city to visit. We spent a day here, but next time we will spend a few days here. St Michaels sits up high above the staircase and the city follows. They have some cobblestone streets and many historic places I would like to visit to include Museums. The restaurants looked wonderful, but we were not there long enough to enjoy other than a bakery which sit at the foot of St Michaels. This is a great place to people watch and enjoy a wurst.

2  Thank Larry W