All reviews room was clean bread lake reception wifi berchtesgaden
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for three nights and in the end loved the hotel. Friendly staff and wow what a great location just a few metres from the lake.
The rooms were clean and pleasant and the hotel offered a good choice of food at breakfast.

The evening meals offered in the restaurant were a little under inspired, but we tried another establishment in Koenigssee and it was no better so perhaps that's par for the course in the area.

Parking is a little random in and around some abandoned buildings to the rear of the property and finding reception upon arrival can be a challenge when you first arrive.

However these are but minor quirks when you consider what a beautiful part of the world you are staying in. Certainly not to be missed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and had a pleasant stay. Friendly staff and nice breakfast buffet. The room was clean and classic German style. Bathroom is very small. This hotel most certainly wins on its perfect location, only 50 steps from the lake. If you come by car, consider booking a hotel in Berchtesgaden instead. It’s cheaper and the drive to Königssee is only 10-15 minutes. On the plus side, the parking behind the hotel is free and upon checkin you get cards that will get you discount to different attractions in the local area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank malenei_13
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Königssee for 4 nights and I was very satisfied with it. The hotel is in front of the Königssee. The room was clean and I had no problem with the Wifi. I like the food from its restaurant but 1 thing I was not really satisfied: I didn‘t have much choices for the breakfast. It was a bit boring.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during our weekend in Austria / Berchtesgaden and had a pleasure.
The little village next to the lake is beautiful. The hotel is good, nothing extra special but clean and stable rooms.
I would definitely stay here again !

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had a nice-sized room with a view to small alley. Hotel has a great location very close to the lake and middle of the Villagessa. Service was really friendly, hotel was clean and breakfast was good. Everything worked well.

Date of stay: August 2017