All reviews room was clean bread lake reception wifi berchtesgaden
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Königssee for 4 nights and I was very satisfied with it. The hotel is in front of the Königssee. The room was clean and I had no problem with the Wifi. I like the food from its restaurant but 1 thing I was not really satisfied: I didn‘t have much choices for the breakfast. It was a bit boring.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during our weekend in Austria / Berchtesgaden and had a pleasure.
The little village next to the lake is beautiful. The hotel is good, nothing extra special but clean and stable rooms.
I would definitely stay here again !

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had a nice-sized room with a view to small alley. Hotel has a great location very close to the lake and middle of the Villagessa. Service was really friendly, hotel was clean and breakfast was good. Everything worked well.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great place to stop for a few nights. Traditional hotel with helpful staff and olde worldly charm. The Restaurant is very good for both dinner and breakfast with adequate menus and buffet style breakfast variety. Eat well as there is plenty of sightseeing and walking to do and the lake trip and mountains are spectacular. We travelled in June and it was pleasantly quiet except for the coach parties from the Orient. Try and avoid those for a more peaceful experience. Luckily not in our hotel. Get out early for Lake tickets. Would definitely come back but in May/June, unless you love crowds.

Room tip: Best views to front of Hotel
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel and location, right in the middle of everything! We had room #19, this is the best room in the entire town! Looking right out at the boat docks, the lake and town square! This room is only reserved direct with the hotel, not available through booking services, absolutely a dream room, great shower, good breakfast included, staff very good and friendly. Upgrade to this triple size room is absolutely worth it! Plenty of room , good internet, free parking next to hotel, shopping, restaurants, ice cream stands, it's all here, we spent two nights in Hallstatt, this is much better and a better value, next time we will spend a week here. Be aware, no elevator, steep stairs, not recommended for handicap, but like I said this room is fantastic!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveL740