All reviews travel plans one night location is great delicious breakfast free parking christian euro fridge wifi pension beer germany
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We have been here several times and Christian is as professional as ever. Gastehaus Gregory is superb. The rooms are comfy and clean, the breakfast is excellent and Christian is always available to give any tourist advice.
We hope to visit again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights as part of a self drive tour across the German Alps and into Italy
Very friendly and helpful and the room was very clean
Would recommend and would happily stay here again

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Christian for his excellent service, hospitality and personal touch. Jo and I had a good nights sleep, a delicious breakfast and although we were only there for one night, it was all round a perfect experience. We’ll be back soon!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I booked Pension Gregory on Booking.com for $44.30 euro and had a rental car, so getting here was easy. I arrived around 7 and Christian had sent me an email with wifi and check in instructions, it was easy to find my room and I quickly settled in and grabbed a beer($2 euro) from the fridge and made myself at home. The dinning area makes fro a great spot to socialize and catch up on travel planning. In the morning, I made my way down for breakfast and Christian greeted me while putting out additional food and verifying some travel plans for me. He is a super host! The place is clean, free parking, fridge is stocked with beer and drinks, wi-fi is strong and location is great if touring this part of Germany.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I visited this property with my family. The owner is a fantastic person. Property offers a nice view of the neighborhood. The rooms were clean and nice. Breakfast was served very tastefully. We got a good bargain.

Location wise I think it's convenient if you have your own vehicle. But it is connected with local bus.

Date of stay: May 2017