“Great Place to Have fun but also to Relax”
Review of Therme Erding

Therme Erding
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Erding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover your Holiday Resort THERME ERDING, world's largest spa. Whether wholesome baths in thermal water, unique attractions about heat and health, thrilling fun on 26 slides or adventure in the new Wavepool area - for the perfect holiday feeling even a new theme Hotel.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 5 October 2018

In the Therme Erding you can have both fun in family, a couple time or also a time with friends. Is a place for any type of groups (except business). The different spaces for spa are incredible for relaxing. It is important to know that saunas can be very strong therefore you have to be prepared for the levels if you want to assist to the courses.

You can also select doing different plans on your own, like the jacuzzi, relaxation rooms, different pools and bars. I would recommend spending there a whole day as there are many attractions and things to experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,471)
All reviews
in 7 reviews
"free sauna"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have visited the sauna area last weekend. Based on previous comments I have feared long queues and a lot of persons in. Yes, it was not as any of my previous sauna&spa experiences (which were in much smaller and cozy places, with a better feeling of intimacy), you can feel that this place is built for masses, but I did not feel it overpopulated.
This place is indeed huge, and you can experience a wide variety of sauna types; all of these are very interesting. In my three hours visit I have barely been able to go into maybe half of the places.

Now, on the cons:
- if you have a pool bar, and if people do leave their empty glasses by the side of the pool, then personnel should constantly clean these places. It does not look high class, but more like a pub like feeling.
- maps and signs to the saunas are not very intuitive. At least for me, at first visit was a bit messy. For sure I will get around much easier the next times. And not only signs, but could be that even decoration in certain areas to be a differentiator.
- there should be more facilities to get drinking water near the saunas
- by end of day (8 pm) there was no shower gel in the containers from shower.
- the overall design and architecture of the place seems not efficient. My feeling is that when this was built, they did not foresee how successful this would be, and then started to cram a bit things.

I would give it a try next time I have a long layover in Munchen. A plus would be if there is better transfer to/from airport. By taxi was about 30 euros each way (not cheap, if you add also the entrance price).

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My friend got on a ride (superbowl) and ended up with one of her incisors pulled out from the root. We were sent to a clinic that could not help us and so we lost a great deal of time trying to find a dental clinic to treat her.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

This place is very cool! When you first enter the change rooms you can see it's very different then other water parks.
The water slides outside where pretty lame, the new big wave tube ride was the only one worth doing more then once. Kids would like the other outdoor slides I'm sure.
The outdoor pools and "lazy river" are very cool. It's also cool how you can swim from the indoor to outdoor pools. The salt and mineral hot tub caves are really something unique. However it stinks to high heaven in that area like rotten eggs.
The wave pool was half decent. I'd still like to see a wave pool with larger waves but this one is definitely better than others.
The limited staff is great. Nothing like north america where staff are all over the place, at every ride and watching your every move. Most slides here don't have someone to tell you when to go and what to do. There are turn styles and green/red lights. Clever.
The indoor sides are much, much better than the ones outside. Some are actually fantastic! There is one, I can't remember the name but multiple people can do down together and it was one of our favourites. There was one that was amazing, super fast.. but it is for males only. That was very disappointing for the ladies in our group. The staff explained why this was the case, but I think they should either modify the slide, give some type of mat or close it all together. It's just very unfair for the girls who want to ride it but aren't allowed.
The food was decent but a little over priced. Every theme park is the same, they know you won't likely leave so they upcharge for food/drinks.
Overall it was a great day and we would definitely go back again. Highly recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

HOLY MOLY! this place is pretty amazing! I could have lived there!

It's pretty much split into 3 sections that are all intwined

1 - Galaxy erding!
A massive water park! We went on a Sunday and after reading the reviews I was expecting it to be busy and alot of ques! Nope.. We didn't have to que for more than around 5 mins for any slide! Then we're all brilliant and the help desk was very polite too

2- food and sun loungers
After a couple of hours we worked up an appetite and went for food. We opted for the burgers place! All 4 of us were pleasantly surprised as the food was so amazing! Then we sat outside ans listening to the DJ and let out food go down! There Also a lazy river and swim up bar!

3 - wellbeing
This is where it gets special! There is no was of explaining how lovely this part is! It's like nothing I've experienced before! Just lots of different pools and Jacuzzis and steam rooms and relaxation rooms! We all had a massage back and neck €26 pretty good.

Will 100% be returning one day hopefully sooner rather than later!
Therme erding has deffenatly got the perfect recipe for fun and relaxing!y