“Injury”

Therme Erding
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Erding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover your Holiday Resort THERME ERDING, world's largest spa. Whether wholesome baths in thermal water, unique attractions about heat and health, thrilling fun on 26 slides or adventure in the new Wavepool area - for the perfect holiday feeling even a new theme Hotel.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My friend got on a ride (superbowl) and ended up with one of her incisors pulled out from the root. We were sent to a clinic that could not help us and so we lost a great deal of time trying to find a dental clinic to treat her.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,471)
All reviews
in 7 reviews
"free sauna"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 23 September 2018

This place is very cool! When you first enter the change rooms you can see it's very different then other water parks.
The water slides outside where pretty lame, the new big wave tube ride was the only one worth doing more then once. Kids would like the other outdoor slides I'm sure.
The outdoor pools and "lazy river" are very cool. It's also cool how you can swim from the indoor to outdoor pools. The salt and mineral hot tub caves are really something unique. However it stinks to high heaven in that area like rotten eggs.
The wave pool was half decent. I'd still like to see a wave pool with larger waves but this one is definitely better than others.
The limited staff is great. Nothing like north america where staff are all over the place, at every ride and watching your every move. Most slides here don't have someone to tell you when to go and what to do. There are turn styles and green/red lights. Clever.
The indoor sides are much, much better than the ones outside. Some are actually fantastic! There is one, I can't remember the name but multiple people can do down together and it was one of our favourites. There was one that was amazing, super fast.. but it is for males only. That was very disappointing for the ladies in our group. The staff explained why this was the case, but I think they should either modify the slide, give some type of mat or close it all together. It's just very unfair for the girls who want to ride it but aren't allowed.
The food was decent but a little over priced. Every theme park is the same, they know you won't likely leave so they upcharge for food/drinks.
Overall it was a great day and we would definitely go back again. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

HOLY MOLY! this place is pretty amazing! I could have lived there!

It's pretty much split into 3 sections that are all intwined

1 - Galaxy erding!
A massive water park! We went on a Sunday and after reading the reviews I was expecting it to be busy and alot of ques! Nope.. We didn't have to que for more than around 5 mins for any slide! Then we're all brilliant and the help desk was very polite too

2- food and sun loungers
After a couple of hours we worked up an appetite and went for food. We opted for the burgers place! All 4 of us were pleasantly surprised as the food was so amazing! Then we sat outside ans listening to the DJ and let out food go down! There Also a lazy river and swim up bar!

3 - wellbeing
This is where it gets special! There is no was of explaining how lovely this part is! It's like nothing I've experienced before! Just lots of different pools and Jacuzzis and steam rooms and relaxation rooms! We all had a massage back and neck €26 pretty good.

Will 100% be returning one day hopefully sooner rather than later!
Therme erding has deffenatly got the perfect recipe for fun and relaxing!y

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The food inside is poor fast food and very expensive. 1 salad is 15 Euro! The pools are very cold and not suitable for small kids. The river is dangerous.

1  Thank daniela d
ThermeED, Manager at Therme Erding, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Daniela,
to ensure safety at all times, our Baywatch team takes care and have a look at all our pools, like the Crazy River as well as in our Galaxy water slide world. Of course every attraction is regularly inspected and approved by officials authorities such as the German TÜV. Because of that you don’t have to worry about it and spend a relaxed day at our different spa areas.
We’re looking forward to welcome you back again soon.
Your Spa Team

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is my second visit to this place almost exactly one year later. You can see my previous review as it is more detailed.
Nothing much has changed from my last visit, it is still a very clean place and perfect for absolute relaxation.
The slides at Galaxy are a lot of fun. I was lucky I got there as soon as they opened but within an hr or so the wait for most of the slides was about 20-30mins and it got crowded very fast.
I checked out the Vital Oase around mid day but it was already too crowded so I decided to spend the rest of the day in the VitalTherme spa area which is the nude area. Still busy with people but no where near as bad as VitalOase area. There are plenty of food options and swim up bar offers various alcohol and non alcoholic beverages. I recommend the wheat beer Erdinger Weissbier, it is absolutely delicious.
As far as the crowd, the majority are couples or groups of friends, me being a solo traveler, I felt out of place at times as there were not very many singles visiting. The Aufguss ceremonies throughout the various saunas are a must, check the schedule for times and themes. One of my favorites is the CitrusSauna ceremony with music. It is a fun ceremony with music and had an awesome time.
This time around I had a 60min aroma oil massage. Even though it was relaxing, I should have done the deep tissue sports massage instead as the pressure was not to my liking even after I told the therapist to put more pressure. During the massage another therapist walked in to the room twice which was a bit annoying. When the massage ended I felt rushed as the therapist was waiting for me at the door so they could bring on the next guest. That I did not like, next time around I will be skipping the massage here which I don't think was worth the 74 Euros.