“A slice of heaven ”

Therme Erding
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Erding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover your Holiday Resort THERME ERDING, world's largest spa. Whether wholesome baths in thermal water, unique attractions about heat and health, thrilling fun on 26 slides or adventure in the new Wavepool area - for the perfect holiday feeling even a new theme Hotel.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

HOLY MOLY! this place is pretty amazing! I could have lived there!

It's pretty much split into 3 sections that are all intwined

1 - Galaxy erding!
A massive water park! We went on a Sunday and after reading the reviews I was expecting it to be busy and alot of ques! Nope.. We didn't have to que for more than around 5 mins for any slide! Then we're all brilliant and the help desk was very polite too

2- food and sun loungers
After a couple of hours we worked up an appetite and went for food. We opted for the burgers place! All 4 of us were pleasantly surprised as the food was so amazing! Then we sat outside ans listening to the DJ and let out food go down! There Also a lazy river and swim up bar!

3 - wellbeing
This is where it gets special! There is no was of explaining how lovely this part is! It's like nothing I've experienced before! Just lots of different pools and Jacuzzis and steam rooms and relaxation rooms! We all had a massage back and neck €26 pretty good.

Will 100% be returning one day hopefully sooner rather than later!
Therme erding has deffenatly got the perfect recipe for fun and relaxing!y

Write a ReviewReviews (2,474)
All reviews
in 7 reviews
"free sauna"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The food inside is poor fast food and very expensive. 1 salad is 15 Euro! The pools are very cold and not suitable for small kids. The river is dangerous.

1  Thank daniela d
ThermeED, Manager at Therme Erding, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Daniela,
to ensure safety at all times, our Baywatch team takes care and have a look at all our pools, like the Crazy River as well as in our Galaxy water slide world. Of course every attraction is regularly inspected and approved by officials authorities such as the German TÜV. Because of that you don’t have to worry about it and spend a relaxed day at our different spa areas.
We’re looking forward to welcome you back again soon.
Your Spa Team

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is my second visit to this place almost exactly one year later. You can see my previous review as it is more detailed.
Nothing much has changed from my last visit, it is still a very clean place and perfect for absolute relaxation.
The slides at Galaxy are a lot of fun. I was lucky I got there as soon as they opened but within an hr or so the wait for most of the slides was about 20-30mins and it got crowded very fast.
I checked out the Vital Oase around mid day but it was already too crowded so I decided to spend the rest of the day in the VitalTherme spa area which is the nude area. Still busy with people but no where near as bad as VitalOase area. There are plenty of food options and swim up bar offers various alcohol and non alcoholic beverages. I recommend the wheat beer Erdinger Weissbier, it is absolutely delicious.
As far as the crowd, the majority are couples or groups of friends, me being a solo traveler, I felt out of place at times as there were not very many singles visiting. The Aufguss ceremonies throughout the various saunas are a must, check the schedule for times and themes. One of my favorites is the CitrusSauna ceremony with music. It is a fun ceremony with music and had an awesome time.
This time around I had a 60min aroma oil massage. Even though it was relaxing, I should have done the deep tissue sports massage instead as the pressure was not to my liking even after I told the therapist to put more pressure. During the massage another therapist walked in to the room twice which was a bit annoying. When the massage ended I felt rushed as the therapist was waiting for me at the door so they could bring on the next guest. That I did not like, next time around I will be skipping the massage here which I don't think was worth the 74 Euros.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is my favourite waterpark in Germany. Thrilling yet safe slides. The hotel itself is too expensive so we stayed at the ibis budget hotel nearby. Coffee shop was unconvincing and healthy food choices limited.