“Amazing second visit”

Therme Erding
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Erding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover your Holiday Resort THERME ERDING, world's largest spa. Whether wholesome baths in thermal water, unique attractions about heat and health, thrilling fun on 26 slides or adventure in the new Wavepool area - for the perfect holiday feeling even a new theme Hotel.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is my second visit to this place almost exactly one year later. You can see my previous review as it is more detailed.
Nothing much has changed from my last visit, it is still a very clean place and perfect for absolute relaxation.
The slides at Galaxy are a lot of fun. I was lucky I got there as soon as they opened but within an hr or so the wait for most of the slides was about 20-30mins and it got crowded very fast.
I checked out the Vital Oase around mid day but it was already too crowded so I decided to spend the rest of the day in the VitalTherme spa area which is the nude area. Still busy with people but no where near as bad as VitalOase area. There are plenty of food options and swim up bar offers various alcohol and non alcoholic beverages. I recommend the wheat beer Erdinger Weissbier, it is absolutely delicious.
As far as the crowd, the majority are couples or groups of friends, me being a solo traveler, I felt out of place at times as there were not very many singles visiting. The Aufguss ceremonies throughout the various saunas are a must, check the schedule for times and themes. One of my favorites is the CitrusSauna ceremony with music. It is a fun ceremony with music and had an awesome time.
This time around I had a 60min aroma oil massage. Even though it was relaxing, I should have done the deep tissue sports massage instead as the pressure was not to my liking even after I told the therapist to put more pressure. During the massage another therapist walked in to the room twice which was a bit annoying. When the massage ended I felt rushed as the therapist was waiting for me at the door so they could bring on the next guest. That I did not like, next time around I will be skipping the massage here which I don't think was worth the 74 Euros.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,467)
All reviews
in 7 reviews
"free sauna"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is my favourite waterpark in Germany. Thrilling yet safe slides. The hotel itself is too expensive so we stayed at the ibis budget hotel nearby. Coffee shop was unconvincing and healthy food choices limited.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Large interesting complex, where everyone can find what to do: from naked zone, salt pools with different ions of different salts, sauna perfomances and even listening live classic music with a glass of champagne or swimming in the pool or lying under the palm). Good variety of restaurants. But no cosy, very noisy, crowds of people and a little bit high price. Better to use hotel or apartments nearby for 1 night and take the whole day ticket.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We went along on a Saturday early afternoon and spent the rest of the day here. We also booked a premium suite so that we could chill in a little more privacy. Stayed in the adults-only section and it was just lovely. Clean, nice staff, lovely vibe. Will definitely go back. We didn’t even make it to any of the saunas or water park parts! If you’re into thermal baths, do it!