“Very good restaurant”

Zeitlos
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Erding
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We had a nice dinner with colleagues: fancy cocktails, good food with big portions and nice staff. Easy access by foot.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed two nice dishes an everything was prepared according to what I wanted. Unfortunately due to a lot of customers I had to wait quite a long time before I got my wine for the main course, apart from that I liked the place alot.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Very good place, lot of good food, many options in the menu, nice beer and friendly waitress. Would recommend

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Small, cute place with good German red wine. My recommendation is vegan burger. It was delicious! they also serving lactose free meals. I enjoyed my time there...

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2016

This is a small, but really really lovely restaurant/cafe. The staff is really friendly and the food is great. They serving food until 1am, which is not often that you have got places like this.

Date of visit: October 2016