“Very good authentic italian”

Bistrorante Liberty Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 99 Restaurants in Erding
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Very good food, good friensly service. Home cooking at its best. The lasagna, gnocci and rigatoni were great

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I selected the place due to Tripadvisor comments. Nice environment, Italian speaking guys too. Good selection of Italian food and pizzas. Pizza baked on oven-stone, not wood stone. I got grilled fish mix and pizza. Good food. I don't know about the pasta. In any case the menu list is long and full. I would definitively bump in again if around Erding.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I've been in this restaurant an evening that my flight was cancelled, so alone, decided to spend one evening here. The owner is really an Italian, so this is not an italian restaurant per name, but with pleasure I see in the "antipasti" section visible behind a glass, original cheese and ham from Italian. They offered me eine "bruschetta" with tomatoes, very good, and I took a grilled salmon, delicious. Also the coffee was fine. An original piece of italian cuisine in Germany, very satisfied.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We drove by this place and stopped to have lunch. There was plenty of parking, immediately welcomed and seated, and taken care of my our server. The kids found lasagna, spaghetti and pizza and we had the seafood pasta dish. All was delicious in a relaxing atmosphere. We enjoyed sitting outside here. They also had menus in English which helped up and the waiters were very patient and helpful. Pricing averaged out to 10€/person and that included drinks and desserts.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Great meal, service is excellent. They serve you a complimentary starter of ricotta and tomatoes. Ordered the antipasti plate and the branzino - delicious. Slightly pricier than other Italian but well worth it

Date of visit: April 2018