All reviews central location lake constance zeppelin museum single bed free of charge same level nice stay night stay stayed for nights close proximity lovely hotel large bathroom swimming pool air conditioning bodensee parking ferry
Reviewed 18 July 2016

This hotel has a very central location in Friedrichshafen. The lake front is near, and hotel is located in the pedestrian zone. Hotel has outdoor parking available, though limited number of parking spaces. We used the parking garage Am See near the hotel.
The maisonette suite we had was very clean, had a partial lake/mountain view and good-sized bathroom. There was AC in the room, but in the upstairs sleeping area, the AC was blowing right in to your bed. The bed was hard, and pillows were huge.
Breakfast was as varied and very delicious as previous reviews have stated. The wifi was free and worked well.
We didn't have the chance to use the pool, so cannot comment on it. There was a small sun deck with 4 sunbeds, if I remember correctly.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016

We liked the close proximity of this Hotel to the Friedrichshafen downtown area.
After a most uncomfortably HOT experience at another nearby Accomodation place the previous year, we deliberately chose this Hotel for it's Air Conditioned Rooms.

Room Tip: Only one Room Lake facing with a Balcony..
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Location is perfect - close to lake, food, transportation.
Breakfast buffet is rich and very good.
WiFi free but not fast (11M)
Very clean.
Staff helpfull and cooperative.
The only problem for me was that there was no air condition, at least in single rooms.
Will come again

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel's location is great. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. Breakfast is delicious. Don't expect to have an A/C in your room. It was quite warm at night. Opening the windows was difficult, cuz it was loud on the street. However, our room was located right above the entrance. Rooms in the back should be less exposed.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2016

I recently returned to Friedrichshafen for a business related trip. From the moment I arrived at Hotel City Krone the staff were friendly and helpful during my stay. I can honestly say that this Hotel and its people are the Best I have ever experienced.
I would like to mention specifically Teske on reception, and Steffi who works in the Bar. Thank you for your help and advice and generally making my visit Very Good.
I cannot say enough good things about this Hotel, I will return again For Sure. Thank you City Krone .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business