See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2017

En primer lugar quiero dejar constancia de que no soy ningún robot, ni persona malintencionada para dañar la imagen del hotel.
Simplemente quiero advertir sobre mi experiencia para que no le suceda a otros viajeros.
Mi número de reserva con Booking.com fue la 2052753307.
Llegué a Bamberg en un vuelo a Nuremberg procedente de Madrid, sobre las 22:00, y llegué al hotel sobre las 23:00, pero no había absolutamente nadie en recepción.
Llamé repetidas veces al timbre sin éxito, hasta que hacia las 23:30 me contestó con muy malos modales para decirme que estaba cerrado desde las 19:00 y me colgó.
Ni siquiera me dio opción a explicarme, o me ofreció ningún tipo de ayuda para encontrar otro alojamiento.
Insisto, con muy mala educación.
Al día siguiente me presenté tras pasar la noche en otro hotel que encontré bastante lejos de allí, y me dijeron que la habitación ya se la habían dado a otro. Eso sí, después de cobrarme por la noche que no pasé allí.
El departamento de reclamaciones de Booking.com no se ha hecho cargo porque dice que son normas del hotel. Pero calificar de hotel a un establecimiento que no se responsabiliza de sus inquilinos desde las 19:00 es simplemente un error.
Espero que nadie más tenga que pasar por mi situación.

First of all I want to record that I am not a robot, nor a malicious person to damage the image of the hotel.
I just want to warn about my experience so that it does not happen to other travelers.
My reservation number with Booking.com was 2052753307.
I arrived in Bamberg on a flight to Nuremberg from Madrid, around 10pm, and arrived at the hotel around 11pm, but there was absolutely no one in reception.
I repeatedly phoned the bell without success, until around 11:30 pm he replied with very bad manners to tell me that it was closed since 7:00 p.m. and he hung up on me.
He did not even give me an option to explain myself, or offered me any help to find another accommodation.
I insist, with very bad education.
The next day I showed up after spending the night in another hotel that I found quite far away, and they told me that the room had already been given to another. Yes, after charging me for the night I did not spend there.
Booking.com claims department has not taken over because it says they are hotel rules. But to qualify a hotel as an establishment that does not take responsibility for its tenants since 7:00 p.m. is simply a mistake.
I hope no one else has to go through my situation.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alvaro0512
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Very good, high quality but affordable. Great view from the restaurant and the breakfast was very tasty (we haven't tried the other meals). Not in the center of Bamberg but very close (you can reach it on foot). Friendly staff and a very comfortable bed.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel just for a night . It is located in a very quiet and nice location. The decoration really wasn't my style , but at least the room was clean. The breakfast was average, I would expect more variety. Nevertheless the hotel offers a fantastic view to the whole city of bamberg.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We stayed here two nights after a bike/barge trip. We had already seen the heart of Bamberg. This hotel is quite isolated on top of a hill, but the bus stops right outside the entrance. Views are spectacular, and there is access to a hiking trail system just across the street. We walked to a very nice Italian restaurant, but for more choices you have to go back downtown.The only franco.playing is the bathroom door made of glass, with a large mirror in just the wrong place.Not sure what they were thinking. The whole place is modern and clean.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

A little put of the center, the view of the cityscape is beautiful. The room (lower floor) had a terrasse in ground level. The decor is simple but neat. Room is spacious. Fridge abd kettle available. Breakfast buffet is very good. Free parking and Wifi.

Walking into town is downhill and takes 20-30 minutes. But coming back is uphill all the way.

Date of stay: September 2016