Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
US$70
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
Booking.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019

When I arrived things started off very well. I was there early and my room was ready. This was awesome as I was so tired from the long flights. I have been to Sindelfingen 4 times already and this was my first time at the Erikson. When I got to my room to lay down, the bed was not very comfy as I continuously rolled towards the centre. Breakfast to me was a real problem, as there was hardly any scrambled eggs in the morning unless you ask. The floor I stayed on has like a mini bar or conference centre and it gets very irritating with the doors being opened and closed all the time. I stayed right above the kitchen so the smell of smoke from the staff and the noise they make when standing outside the kitchen was disturbing. Would I go back there again, Yes, because I have had worse and this hotel marks the Average box for me.

Room tip: Higher floors have less noise
Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel stay is very comfortable and priced fairly well. There’s A/C in the room which is a plus for a comfortable stay. Breakfast is good, European style. Room service was not available during my stay so pleas keep this in mind and there is a parking fee for utilizing the garage.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel is definitely not super modern but it is an enjoyable place to stay in Sindelfingen. Just across the S-bahn station and not far from city center or supermarket (walking distance). The staff is competent and friendly. Breakfast is quite nice but don't go too late either... The room for breakfast is maybe a bit too small during busy season, we had to share the table with random other guests since the room was full.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Stayed the night before a training session being held in the same hotel, so mainly booked on strength of convenience.
It was great to see the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was a good size with decent internet connectivity. Hotel was nice and quiet at night, and it was relatively easy to locate later at night.
Only bugbear for me was that they charge for using the hotel car park, which always feels a bit cheeky when you are paying for the room already.
However, in all a good business hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Due to a failed late check-in elsewhere, we got stranded in Sindelfingen at midnight but were able to find a room at Hotel Erikson. The personnel were extremely helpful and friendly, and did their very best to accommodate us. The rooms are very neat and clean, with good beds. The breakfast starts very early, at 5:30, which was very good for our business visit. The bar is nice, and serves local beers. I can highly recommend the place.

Date of stay: November 2017