NH Hotels
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

When I arrived they didnt find my booking althought I showed to them in my mail. I lost half an hour and the recpecionist was talking to me as if I were stupid.
He made 40 minutes alter a manual reservation but he made me send a mail to the hotel explaining what has happened and 3 hours later he calle my to my room late in the night to tell that he has found it.

THe rooms are small and dirty, The breakfast is poor.

Room tip: Dont go there
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Explore725895, Leiter Gästebetreuung at NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear Adventurer107568,

thank you for your time and effort to show us your impressions about your stay in our hotel.

Individual service and costumer orientation is very important for us.

It is our utmost desire to make our guest feel comfortable and welcome in our hotel.

As I can read from your comment we didn´t reached our goal to convince you of our hotel and for that I have to apologize.

If you are planning your next trip to Sindelfingen, we would be delighted to welcome you again in our hotel and for that we hope to convince you during your next stay.

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

The location of this hotel is excellent for easy access to restaurants, stores, and transportation. The rooms are comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful. The only drawback is that as you approach the entrance, it smells like you're walking into an ashtray. The hotel allows smoking and the hallways reek of cigarette smoke. This is the reason for a 3 rating. Amazingly, the non-smoking rooms don't smell of smoke once you get 8 feet into the room. Comfortable beds, large windows, and nice room amenities make this a nice place to stay, as long as you don't have asthma.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Explore725895, Leiter Gästebetreuung at NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear gkids13,

Individual service and costumer orientation is very important for us.

As I can see from your score we didn´t reached our goal to convince you of our hotel and for that I have to apologize.

Reviewed 6 September 2019

it has a good location near to the city center and shopping centers, nice ambient inside the hotel, good and diverse breakfast. Overall, I was satisfied of the services provided by the hotel NH Sindelfingen.

Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Explore725895, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2019

Dear Road295347,

thank you for your time and effort to score us about your stay in our hotel.

Individual service and costumer orientation is very important for us.

As I can see from your score you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and for that we would like to thank you.

If you are planning your next trip to Sindelfingen, we would be delighted to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 28 August 2019

This hotel was a good choice to spend 2 nights because of a business trip. It is very close to Sindelfingen train station as well as to the Daimler plant and also to city center. Next to it there is a big mall, but the "old-town" center with lot of restaurants also in a walking distance of a few minutes.
Check-in was easy, the receiptionists were kind and helpful. Room is OK, air- conditioning was working perfectly, the room was clean, well equipped. (furnitures were in a good shape and looked nice, big flat TV with USB possibility, minibar, safe. (no possibility for ironing). Bathroom was OK, well maintained and clean; look is not that nice and modern, but it is OK. Shower-cabine is quite small, could be problem for a tall/big person). Hairdryer and shower gel/shampoo/body lotion are available (like in most NH Hotels). Breakfast are is also a small(er) one, but fully OK and have a nice atmosphere. Variety of food for breakfast are OK, cold/hot meals, cereals, etc. 4 floors, elevator/stairs + Sauna in the basement (have not tried it, just I saw there is a possibility). Overall I was satisfied however price could be a bit lower, but in Germany, this amount seems to be normal for a 4 start hotel. Can be a good choice for a stay in Sindelfingen!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Explore725895, Leiter Gästebetreuung at NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Dear balazsnagy-EDI,

as we can read from your comment you had a pleasant stay in our hotel and we reached our goal to convince you with our service quality and furnishing.

We would be very happy to welcome you again in our hotel during your next trip to Sindelfingen.

Kind regards from the NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen.

Your team

Reviewed 18 July 2019

I have stayed here many times and never a bad comment, but sadly things are slipping. Not a sign of a welcome sign when I checked in and not again when I checked out. Very unusual. Bedside light on one side did not function, and there was a smell from the bathroom for some time. Breakfast in the restaurant was good, and some smiles. It did help, but I got the hint to look at other options when I am here next time

Room tip: Don't face the railway line. 24 hour freight trains
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Explore725895, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2019

Dear 103DavidM,

Individual service and costumer orientation is very important for us.

It is our utmost desire to make our regulars feel comfortable and welcome in our hotel.

As I can read from your comment you were not satisfied with your stay in our hotel and for that I have to appologize. Especially our regulars should feel comfortable during each stay. I promise to you that we will take your important feedback very seriously.

We hope to convince you during your next stay and for that we hope you can give us a last chance to do better.

Kind regards.

Your team of the NH NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen.