All reviews short walk treyarnon bay up hill shower block next year hook ups worth a visit out of season body boarding beautiful beach fantastic location constantine field yha surfing tent toilets
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Just spent six days on this site and can not find fault. It’s a fantastic friendly site. It’s very clean with immaculate shower and toilet facilities. It seems that many of the people we met holiday here year after year. I hope to do the same. We had a fabulous time and met some wonderful people. It’s just a short walk to the amazing popular beach. Deffonatly worth a visit. Thumbs up from me.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

My son and I camped here during the last week of June. He had just finished his GCSEs so was off school early and the campsite was very quite. The actual camping area is relatively small compared to the static caravan area, and so I can imagine in summer this place fills up quickly. If you don't book an electric pitch you can basically put up your tent where you like, which is handy given that the field is on a bit of a slope. There are no marked out pitches so it is basically first come first served. The toilets are very clean and although you have to pay (£1) for the showers, they are also clean and the water was hot. In terms of location you can't really beat this campsite. There are 3 beaches within easy walking distance and there is Constantine convenience store just a few mins walk away - so once you are parked up you can forget about your car for a bit. As well as the usual stuff, the shop also sells warm food such as pasties and fresh coffee. I would say the campsite is fairly basic in terms of the facilities, but this makes for a quiet and peaceful stay, so it depends on what you are looking for. You can't beat the price though. As we were out of season it was £10 a night for our tent - which for Cornwall is a real bargain! Will definitely return and would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We booked to stay in one of the new vans this year and we were very happy with the bigger van which was clean and spacious. It’s not our first visit but as always we love it here and were really impressed with the improvements on the site . Staff were really helpful and with this fantastic location who could fail to have anything but a lovely time ... we will be back next year to a very special place for us

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicolafi620
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here whilst backpacking the South West Coastal Path. I was a lone backpacker and had the campsite to myself. Having paid to stay in a tiny tent I was disappointed to have to pay £1 for the shower. Everything was clean and functional.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank F7807PDdavidm
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We hired a six berth caravan. It was amazing we've never stayed in a caravan with an en suite. The site was clean and quiet. One morning I stood on the verandah and all I could hear were the birds and the sea so peaceful. The beach was a short walk away and there were nice coastal paths if you like walking. At the edge of the beach was a shop that sold everything, next door was a van that sold hot drinks and hot food. Further along were public toilets and then a bit further was a YHA where you could get a meal and a drink.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family