Lock in the lowest price from these sites
clubmed.us
1,669 results
All reviews skyline restaurant ski room grand massif ski instructor chef de village guest relations buffet restaurant interconnecting rooms ski school ski shop public areas swimming pool main buffet wonderful family family vacation foie gras ski rental
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Hi would love to say that i visit lots of clubmed and i always enjoy my stay..it was my first time visiting grand massif clubmed and my expérience was out of this world the g,os the g,es they where so helpful in every way way possible..i didnt want to leave
I don't remember all there names but bianca responsable for animation was amazing and LISON HOCQUET with the beautiful smile every moment of the day she always willing to help

Grand massif you have a wonderful g,os team and i was happy to have the plesure to share my holiday being around them
I difinetly will go back.....

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

Sadly out flights were cancelled in February, with no help from club med at all we managed to arrange to drive to the resort in 3 cars. All at our extra cost. Despite club med being refunded by easy jet for out flights and agreeing to refund the transfer costs also to date they have not paid us our money back in the region of £7,000 and have ignored all emails despite constantly emailing me to book another holiday - as if! Do bot book with them their after care is non existent. I am left with no alternative other than to issue legal proceedings, which is crazy!

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Gherkin2015
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Highly recommended as a family skiing resort. Skiing area is stunning, and facilities at the Club Med are excellent. Only negative was the kids club entertainment was too late for younger children to enjoy.

Review collected in partnership with Club Med
Reviewed 16 March 2020

This has been our third club med holiday. I still have to admit Club Med Valmorel is my favourite, but I really enjoyed myself at Samoens. The classes (as always) were very good and the teachers spoke better english than in Club Med les Arcs.
The whole place has a little bit of a business like feel to it. Not the normal incredibly happy club med people running around. This has an up and a downside. I liked the laid back attitude but on the other hand I wouldn't mind of the people at the reception smiled a bit more or seemed like they cared a little bit more.
The food was absolutely delicious though!

Room tip: We were in C level. The elevators can be full sometimes. So it's better if you can be higher so it's easier to walk up and down.
3  Thank Ceren T
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Well, we came to ski at club med grand massif today and it wasn’t to be as we are coming home tomorrow due to the French government decision to close almost all businesses for a few weeks due to the corona virus.
What you should know is that as soon as they reopen, we ARE coming back as this is one of THE best hotels I have ever stayed in even if it was for only 24 hours ! ALL the staff were Warm, friendly and SO sympathetic to what was going on. They couldn’t do enough to help us arrange get back home.
SO looking forward to returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ClubMed, Responsable relations clients at Club Med Grand Massif Samoens Morillon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2020

Hello turnleftisbest,

Thanks for this great feedback !
We are happy to know that you spent an excellent stay with us, that you really appreciated the standing of the resort and very happy to read that you'll come back as soon as possible.
Take care !