“Good food”

Table du 9
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Had one of their formulas (first, main plus dessert) for about 33 euros. Fresh fish carpaccio and ceviche as a starter, followed by a grilled sea bass with potatoes as a side. We had booked a table in advance but I don’t think it’s necessary during weekdays. I recommend it.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Prices may be on the higher side and beware: no bank or credit cards are accepted, but we had an excellent meal here. The owner/waiter is knowledgeable and friendly, and the food is delicious. We would certainly go back.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely to try some French cuisine. Fir starters, I had the foie gras with mushrooms in a sauce. Didn't really know what to expect but it was tasty and with some crusty bread it was delicious. For the main course, I had steak which was very good too. Some nice wine and we were all happy.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Professional, passionate and perfect.
The full menu, which had around 5 starters, 6/7 mains and 5 desserts, was presented and explained in detail.

You get more than you pay for. Quality, excellent service and reasonable priced.

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This restaurant was pricey and a bit nouveau. I had the nine cocotte starter which is a kind of mushroom and egg pate followed by the dorade royale. This was a bream fish dish but I dont know why it was royale. My friend had mille feuille veg dish which she enjoyed. A creme brulee was also good but this was not a veggie friendly restaurant as advertised on tripadvisor.