“No baby wanted ”

Restaurant Chez Vito
Price range: US$8 - US$58
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Opened every evening. Small and unusual restaurant, specialized in grilled bull and local meats, tapas, bone marrow, italiano & iberico antipasti, vegetable gratins,... all home made prepared at the minute. Good wine and famous music... No strollers, no animals
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We wanted to book for my birthday for 4 people and ... a baby in a stroller. Despite the terrace and the space he didn’t want to book us and search a solution for us. They don’t accept strollers and babies...

1  Thank Rémi D

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Place was full but nobody there though.. I had my 1,5year old with me and then I saw the sign outside... shameful (#nobodyeatsat18o’clockinsouthoffrance)

1  Thank KenR1903
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The charm of Vito the owner, his music, his selection of wines and some superb dishes, all the ingredients for a perfect evening!! Many thx. We will come back!

1  Thank Beemerpatrick
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Quirky little restaurant and not touristy in a VERY touristy town. Specialises in meat when nearly all others in town specialise in seafood.
Service was a little slow but food was worth waiting for - not cheap but quality was worth the cost. Good local wine served.
Limited choice menu but interesting. Atmosphere was excellent and service very friendly.
Duck breast was good, Pasta carbonara was enjoyed by my daughter, Aubergine dish that my wife had was excellent, and my son enjoyed his steak and chips!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

What an amazing atmosphere this is really a meat restaurant where you absolutely should go if you are a meat lover
The owner knows his job Well and is serving high quality meat from the region
This will be for sure on my list to go back
Meat wine rum all you need in the evening