“Very nice ice cream.”

Le glacier des Saintes Maries Pierre Morere
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I can't say whether or not this is the best ice cream in town, as it's the only one we tried. I can say however that it is very good.

Based on a previous review I had the Tarte Tatin flavour and agree that it is excellent. My wife was also pleased with her chocolate and almond.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Among the many icecream shops, this one has been consistent all through my childhood years. Even as an adult I enjoy going there all the time. The service is super friendly and they offer a little spoon to taste whenever I am not sure of a flavour. My absolute favourite is "Camarguaise".

Reviewed 22 August 2016

There are a lot of glaciers "artisanales" à Saintes Maries. Pay a little more and you have an ice that also has the taste of ice. Outdoor seating possible.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious ice cream served by super friendly, patient and smiling staffs. The cherry and cardamom sorbet is to die for!!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I am giving it four stars mostly for its huge number of flavors. We've tried many of them, and I would summarize it as you can't go wrong with any of them but none will leave you with a real "wow" experience. That said, it's really good ice cream, and while I found prices for ice cream high in France, here you pay no more than elsewhere even though it's located on the most touristy street of Stes Maries.