“The perfect French meal”
Review of Les Vents D'anges

Les Vents D'anges
Ranked #7 of 158 Restaurants in Beauvais
Price range: US$36 - US$145
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Myself and 2 colleagues were in France for 3 days on a business trip just last week and we were staying in Beauvais on a Thursday night as we had an early flight out of the airport on Friday morning. Our trip was really busy full of travelling and meetings and for our last night we really wanted to sit down in a proper restaurant and get an authentic French meal. This place was absolutely perfect. The location, the ambience and decor, the menu, THE FOOD, the wine, the service. We couldn't fault a thing. The food was absolutely gorgeous and the desserts were the best I had had in a long time. I had noted other people's reviews saying they found it expensive but compared to normal prices in Irish restaurants and how good the meal was overall I felt it was suitably priced for what we got. Would highly recommend and will definitely go back if I'm ever in Beauvais again :)

Reviewed 4 February 2017

We were recommended to the Vents d'Anges (which I mis-heard as Les Vendanges) by the owner of Ma Cantine just down the road. She had run out of food. We arrived for lunch at about 1.25pm in a restaurant that was almost full, mainly with locals who seemingly worked close by. There is a 20 EUR lunchtime formule for entry + plat or for plat + dessert. With a good choice of dishes. My wife had an avocado with salad, followed by a generous-sized stuffed aubergine with cous-cous. I had cod in a creamy sauce with rice and salad, followed by a crepe with Grand Marnier and chocolate sauce. We had a glass of wine each and two small coffees. Service was efficient. The bill was a reasonable 52 EUR net. Worth knowing in a town that is not over supplied with restaurants.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

If you want to eat the real French Cousine and you are in Beauvais, this is the place you need to go.
Waiters and the owner are very helpful and will make your experience very pleasant.
Prices are bit expensive but it is a nice try.
I use to go at least once when I am in Beauvais.
Totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I trust this is one of the good table of Beauvais. it is pricy but good. the service is simple and natural, very enjoyable.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Home made slow cooked food with lot of attention to details . Authentic French food with hand written
Menu that is worth the price. You should book in advance as tables get booked early. A Boutique restaurant where you feel the chef's skill in each bite. Apple pie is awesome way to finish a great meal ! Highly recommended for business and family occasions and celebrations !!