“Slow Service Unless you're French. Food OK though”
Review of Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill
Ranked #65 of 158 Restaurants in Beauvais
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We were shown to our table and waited 10 minutes for a menu while the waiter stood at the table in the next booth and chatted to the customers. He left the menu with 2 small bowls of salad and some warm bread rolls. We waited quite a while for him to come back to take our order. He didn't speak any English so we pointed to what we wanted. I ordered rare steak. It took a while to arrive and when it did it was well done, he disappeared before I could tell him. By the time I managed to get his attention my husband had eaten most of his meal so when I showed him my steak (which he agreed was well done) and he offered to replace it my husband would've been sat waiting for me to eat it. I left 3/4 of it. No offer of a reduction in the bill.
We noticed the French diners got served quicker and got asked if they wanted ketchup, sauces etc. The steak was tasty to be fair, even though it wasn't done to my taste. My husbands was more med-rare than rare which was better than mine. Annoying though as they do have a chart so we clearly pointed to rare.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We wait more than 10 min for a meniu, finaly we take it by ourselves. After that more than 15 min while somebody came to us to take the order... to say shorter - nobody cares that you came here to spent your money...
Beer - ok
Tapas - ok
Service very pure...

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This is my second time here as very convenient waiting to board at Beauvais ! The airport is 500 meters away. The dining room is excellent and the staff great. All beef lovers enjoy dinner here for sure as the quality is the best.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Only 5 minutes by car from the airport and the city centre. Buffalo Grill is a restaurant chain offers a good variety of food at cheap prices. Set menus are the most convenient. If yoy stay at Tillè the restaurant is 40 minutes on foot from the villlage.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Ate here on the evening we stayed at the hotel opposite.

Were initially put into a two-person table by the strutting maître d' (who obviously modelled himself on a certain famous French general by the way he spoke to his staff!) but found that we actually didn't fit in the seats! The space between them and the table was only suitable for someone of a vastly more svelte physique than mine!

We were thankfully moved by a lovely waitress, who went on to serve us well (and receive a good tip, which I hope wasn't shared with Napoleon!).

The meal itself was the usual fayre you would expect at a steakhouse, and the meat was done as per instructions (they have a colour guide for how you want your steak done, which I thought was a good touch).

But, apart from the one waitress, there was nothing that would make this restaurant stand out from so many others like it.

Would I eat there again? If I had to, yes, but would probably opt for the buffet restaurant behind it.