“Save your money!!!...”

Maison de Bertrand du Guesclin
More attraction details
Owner description: This museum, housed in a beautiful medieval house, displays many well-preserved medieval furniture and artifacts.
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Very disappointed with this museum. Not enough information explaining what's on display, I personally did not find the collections interesting. It took us a mere 10 minutes to go through the three floors and then it left us wondering why the tickets cost this much! My advice to all fellow tourists: Don't go --- save your money.

Reviewed 4 September 2014 via mobile

I was expecting more from this museum... three floors but it took us all of 10 mins to walk around as there were no signs anywhere explaining what anything was... I came out still confused as to who that man was supposed to be... also, the furniture is a selection of 17th, 18th and 19th century furniture so I'm struggling to see how this would have belonged to the same man... Apart from a couple beds, some cupboards, a table and some chairs, the other props were mostly dated photocopies of books, dusty old statues and a reproduction of a chastety belt... I came out feeling very disapointed and feeling like I had waisted yet more money at a bad attraction at the mont st michel...

1  Thank Emma L
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Reasonable prices. Very busy - couldn't book in advance but we were lucky to immediately get a window table.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Like many, we were roped into the package tour of this little museum, the Archeoscope and the third tour (whose name escapes me at this moment). While moderately interesting, these attractions were third rate and definitely overpriced. Wish I had read Trip Advisor before buying the ticket package for those three items. Enjoy the abbey and the shops and save your euros when it comes to this.