Review Highlights
Not worth a visit

As with the other 3 museums, dont pay the combined 18 euros to see all four. None of them are worth... read more

Reviewed 12 June 2018
D0dge51
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
interesting story and house well preserved

one of the 4 museum you can visit with the same ticket, 9 euro, it is an interesting story and the... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2017
antoraf_1970
Brussels, Belgium

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Mont-Saint-Michel
from US$11.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2014 via mobile

I was expecting more from this museum... three floors but it took us all of 10 mins to walk around as there were no signs anywhere explaining what anything was... I came out still confused as to who that man was supposed to be... also, the furniture is a selection of 17th, 18th and 19th century furniture so I'm struggling to see how this would have belonged to the same man... Apart from a couple beds, some cupboards, a table and some chairs, the other props were mostly dated photocopies of books, dusty old statues and a reproduction of a chastety belt... I came out feeling very disapointed and feeling like I had waisted yet more money at a bad attraction at the mont st michel...

1  Thank Emma L
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Reasonable prices. Very busy - couldn't book in advance but we were lucky to immediately get a window table.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Like many, we were roped into the package tour of this little museum, the Archeoscope and the third tour (whose name escapes me at this moment). While moderately interesting, these attractions were third rate and definitely overpriced. Wish I had read Trip Advisor before buying the ticket package for those three items. Enjoy the abbey and the shops and save your euros when it comes to this.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Aah I should have prepared and listened to my tripadvisor friends.
what a rip-off
nothing of interest.
just go visit what you came here for: the cathedral/abbey
spend this museum money on a nice coffee instead!

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I speak some French but couldn't work out who this man was or why we were visiting his Maison. A total waste of money and time.

Date of experience: August 2013