1,551 results
All reviews outdoor pool nice hotel spa facilities sea view paper cups stayed for four nights buffet breakfast le beau site very pleasant stay other guests nice room pools balcony robes wifi french town
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel was modern, clean, close to the sea, easy parking, friendly staff, elegant Nice dining and good breakfast, a large indoor pool, i had no time to look for the outdoor pool... all in all worth the money
Too bad my room was not to the sea but next time...

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NorthStar143404
Service-ClienteleCab, General Manager at Hotel les bains de Cabourg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Guest,

We are proud to read your splendid review; I graciously thank you for your five star TA review and warm recommendations. Be assured that I will pass on your compliments to our team.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed being with us and we really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming for an other stay.

Very best regards.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I spend a weekend in this hotel and discovered a perfect place for single traveling; you get so busy taking care of yourself with all the treatments and programs they offer. Whether we talk beauty or health, the choice and the products proposed are surprisingly good. (they offer two of my favourites brands Skinceuticals and Furterer)
The restaurant is good, the room are simple, personally I only went there to sleep so it did not bother me. I dont need to talk about properness , it is before anything ells, a thalaso, with it's high standards.
I should not limit my comment to single traveling because I was there with a groupe for a conference I did not attend. For them the place is even more interesting, because after a day's work they get to use the facilities and relax.
Oh, not to forget the sea side walks, beautiful even in autumn time.

Room tip: ask for sea view.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay in our establishment.

We received your compliments with great pleasure and will pass them along to the rest of our team. Your satisfaction is the highest reward for our staff, who worked hard every day to offer impeccable service.

We hope to welcome you to one of our establishments again very soon, and send our very best regards.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Stayed recently for 2 nights, the room (with partial sea view which is way better than the garden ones) is very well designed, high tech lighting system, trendy bathroom but no bathrobe in room (to get one you have to go at the spa level with a coupon...)
Both indoor and outdoor pools are heated and looked very cleaned. My main issue with the hotel is the food: the bar was always too busy (seminar people) in order to get a quick bite, the restaurant offers almost no choice for vegetarian, and lastly the room service is very limited and strict about what you can get at a particular time of the day.
Also the spa employees are quite unfriendly when I enquired about a possible stay in the future and which treatment would be best for me.....
Lastly the reception is very very strict about the 4pm arrival, we couldn't get our room a minute before.... Still the hotel is very well located right on the beach and at a walkable distance from the centre. We would most certainly go back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Service-ClienteleCab, Directeur général at Hotel les bains de Cabourg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear Guest,

It is with great concern that we received your comments concerning your recent visit to the Hôtel les bains de Cabourg and we regret that this experience did not meet your expectations.

Our main priority is to fully satisfy all your needs and to offer a quality of service that is impeccable.
It is of great importance to us not to leave you with a negative impression of the Hôtel les bains de Cabourg.

Thus, please do not hesitate to contact me directly upon your next stay in Cabourg, I would like to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Régis CHEZE
Directeur de site

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Well the hotel looks great but...

Staff - very efficient but not very friendly and not enough of them at check in. Woe betide if you want to get a drink at the bar as they were very slow, and no service after 10 p.m.

Rooms – room was rather small for the cost and wardrobe was tiny, no good for a week-long stay and paper cups for tea/coffee.

Food - breakfast was so busy, tables took ages to clear and the site of men wearing their bathrobes with nothing on underneath is not something I care to remember. Didn't eat in the restaurant in the evening although we did have a couple of dinners as private function - food was OK.

So go only for a spa.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to thank you for your recent stay in our establishment and for taking the time to fill out our customer satisfaction survey.

We are truly sorry that our services did not meet your expectations, and we hope you will accept our apology.

Your comments and/or suggestions will help us improve our services, and so your opinion is extremely important to us, particularly in this type of situation.

Please be assured that all necessary measures will be taken to improve the quality of the service you have brought to our attention.

Once again, we thank you for your comments and hope to show you, on your next visit, that the problems you experienced were isolated incidents.

Régis CHEZE
Directeur de site

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Very pleasant and new hotel with a great wellness area, easy to park, easy to find, seaview... nice outdoor seawater pool, very relaxing place to be, after a long bike ride it was a blessing!
A nice bar and restaurant facing the beach are nice, very god breakfast

Room tip: ask for sea view, even if the city side is not unpleasant
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Service-ClienteleCab, Directeur général at Hotel les bains de Cabourg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind and generous review.

Hoping to welcome you again very soon.