“THE restaurant in Boulogne due met (in my opinion)”
Review of l'ilot vert

l'ilot vert
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Ever had a review you didn't want to write as your scared you'll never be able to get a table again.

We'll this is my.....fifth visit. The food is always good. The staff are always helpful. Wine list is adequate. I'm sure Michelin have reasons for not starring it but I've been in two star establishments that have performed worse.
Because it's become my favourite restaurant in the region I kind of want to keep it my dirty little secret but that would be a terrible disservice to the owners and staff. So go, enjoy!

1  Thank Mr C

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This is number 1 for good reason.
Excellent food, super service, top notch throughout.
Will definitely return.

2  Thank Boyd D
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I went there solo with no reservations an a few recommendations with no idea what to expect.
They took me even without reservation And What a great experience it has been .
Service was very present from the amus to desserts .
Beautiful flavors, very esthetic Presentation.
really fantastic

I Will come again if I am in the neighborhood

1  Thank Ilan D
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Wow - I can see why this is the best rated restaurant in town. Loved it! We both took the menu - I had the three course one and my husband - the two-course one. Three courses was EUR 33, two - EUR 25. I'd say that this was an amazing deal for the quality and quantity of food, including a very interesting and delicious amuse-bouche and the post-meal caramel beurre sale taste bite with rice pudding.
I had the smoked salmon starter with avocado mousse and spicy tomato sorbet - amazing, all of it! And my cod fish with vegetables (veggies and smokey/cheesy mashed potatoes served on the side) was perfectly prepared - not overcooked, super fresh, and beautifully presented on the bed of heirloom tomatoes.
I had clafoutis with almond cream ice cream for dessert and was not disappointed. Bread was good as well (though I tried not to have too much to leave room for all the deliciousness). Very pleasant service too. Highly recommended!

1  Thank giulietta429
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

And I can see why. The food, service, decor were all of the highest order. We went for the €50 discovery menu and it consisted of 4 exquisite courses. Well worth a visit but they were turning down people all night so be sure to book.

1  Thank Ingarfield