See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The first room I was given had a pungent smell of sewage, that made me gag when I entered. There was no trouble at all in getting a new room, but I can't understand how Cleaning could have left that room without remarks. The second room was okay, with a small terrace facing nothing else but shrubbery. The food was not good at all. We were served a buffet of starters. They were cold and dry - and not meant to be. The Carvery buffet had dry meats, that had been carved way too early, and I will not even mention the sides. Service was nice, but the overall impression is that of a warn down hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My wife and I had a late arrival just for a stop over ... We got a nice clean room at a very reasonable price. Breakfast was good: choice was plentiful, quality high, and restaurant was clean and inviting. No nonsense.

Room tip: A few room point directly to the parking. Avoid those rooms when the hotel has large arrangements.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I had very low expectations after reading a few other reviews here - but I was surprised by how good it was.
On the plus side:
- our own small outdoor area with a garden balcony door
- the kids loved the swimming pool, lego room and playground outside
- the restaurant was nice with good food
- the service altogether was good
There was a few things I didn't like so much:
- the room was very small and the beds hard
- we could hear our neighbors very clearly (thin walls)
- quite murky and dusty decorations around the hotel
- no coffee/tea included - I had to pay 25 kr for some tea
- the breakfast was ok, nothing special but it filled our needs
Altogether, for that price me and my family will definitely consider it again. I would not come here on a romantic trip or business trip though.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Poor quality and standard. Lousy non-existent cleaning and maintenance. Please just refer to the pictures enclosed to my review.

Have you realized they gave themselves 4 stars. And the price you find not related to the standard.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank wearehereat
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel has seen better days. There are lots of activities for children and youngsters (playground, Lego-room, video games, swimming pool). The breakfast is very basic without ANY vegetables (not even tomatoes or cucumbers) to put on top of your sandwich. The doors to rooms are not soundproof, curtains don't block light and everyplace smells of the swimming pool.

Date of stay: August 2016