See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This would be one of the worst places we would have stayed in a long long time , the apartments are so old , tiles are broken , bathroom is dingy , kitchen is so small with basic or no amenities. Hotel staff was very very unfriendly and downright rude . I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone , not even to my worst enemies . Pls don't ruin your vacations by staying at this god forsaken place. Location is crappy as well , its really far out on metro line 7 with no good restaurants in neighborhood.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank marora21_77
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I booked an appartement in fermes des barmonts but unfortunately I was not able to go there. Despite the fact I cancelled the booking two weeks before the arrival date, the hotel refused to refund my money.so beware!
This hotel will give you hard time to refund booking money in case you cancel a reservation even if you do it ahead of time. And the owners do not care to respond to queries.bad customer care

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Octo G
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I love the location ...very close to the Metro ; you have a good pastry baker with the French baguette and good croissants on your way to the residence hotel and a Casino ,a super market equivalent of of our Stater Brother in the US not far from the metro for milk , coffee, cheese and fruits etc ...at a reasonable price.

The staff at the reception is fabulous ( I have to admit I speak French fluently ). They can call taxis for you at your departure .

My apartment with 1 bedroom, a living room with sofa and TV with cables , a kitchen fully equipped and free wifi ( you have to make sure free wifi is included in your reservation because it was not for everybody ) was perfect for me and my daughter's need and worth the money .
It's not luxurious but comfy and the heat worked well especially at the end of May when the weather is humid and cold.

The only negative points was the late check in at 3pm and the lingering smell of urine from the bathroom but you can spray a freshener like i did .

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2012

This hotel was in the city yet offering parking which was a big bonus for us. The metro was less than 5 minute walk. The hotel room was not very large but it was suitable for our needs. We spent 3 days in Paris and it was nice to have a small kitchen and stove when coming late after travelling all day. The metro located near here gets you right to the Louvre in a few minutes. The area looks really run down when you find the hotel but it was safe for us. We were travelling with family and my parents. The staff were helpful with sorting out places to have dinner or getign around the city. There is a large supermarket within 4 minutes from hotel.
Great value for the city center.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank katrina3043
Reviewed 9 November 2012

When we arrived at this hotel we were told that even though we had a reservation, they did not have a room for us and sent us to another hotel. They explained that they have an arrangement with a local hospital whereby they give priority to people who are visiting patients at the hospital. The hotel they sent us to was OK but was another 2 metro stops further from central Paris, at the very end of the line and in a somewhat sketchy area.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business