1,167 results
All reviewsone night stayshort stayno frillsearly flightfloriancampanilleeuropetransit
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

For a big and very busy hotel the drop of for coach party's is very poor. The staff want you to move when the airport bus wants to come in so your not holding it up. It's a bit hard to do when you have 60 odd cases to unload. They need to have a better system. The staff was getting a bit moody when I wouldn't move and my passengers was stood by my coach. Do not recommend this one for groups. Sorry but I don't normally leave bad feed back but in this case I thought I had to..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Campanile R, Responsable relations clients at Campanile Roissy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
However, we do our best to welcome our groups in the best way, we take good note of your feedback and we noted your comments to improve our service.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Had an overnight transits at CDG airport so selected the hotel because it is relatively close to the airport ( big mistake). It took an incredible 20 minutes to check in the line at reception, the carpets had stains and was dirty, there was a dark shaped mark on the ceiling the room but I never quite worked out how it got there, the rooms was really tiny like a cage, the beds were really not comfortable, the kettle in the room was missing ( although in fairness I would never have used it given the level of hygiene of the room), there was a smell coming from the bathroom air vents which was sicking, the walls and ceiling are paper thin and noise carries, there was a client complaining in the foyer about having all his bags stolen out his room and he was off to the Police and his embassy. The only good thing here is the 5EU bus and getting as far away from this "hotel" as possible. Really tear it down and start again. Spend more and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Try another hotel at CDG Airport.....really
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Campanile R, Responsable relations clients at Campanile Roissy, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.
I have noted the areas of improvement, I am sorry that you had its inconvenience to which we will remedy.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel as soon as possible !

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

As there were many issues, I will simply number them...I was only there for a layover or else I would’ve switched hotels. the only bonus was i didn’t have to pay for the hotel airport shuttle, although some of the signs and previous reviews here say there’s a 5 euro charge. the lady at the front desk was decently nice.
1. the tub had hair in it when i arrived.
2. the toilet resembles a public subway toilet.
3. hotel only provides soap in a dispenser. so no lotion, mouthwash, or any of those little goodies you usually get (as my checked bags were at my final destination, i assumed the hotel would at least have lotion, so i didn’t bring any with me)
4. i was given no washcloth and had to use a big dry off towel to bathe...just to see some yellow stains on the towel.
5. the bed is so hard that as i type this now (laying on my stomach propped on my elbows) i’m almost in pain.
6. wifi is slow (my american phone carrier’s network is almost faster than the wifi), seems that the outlets are also extremely outdated and charge very slowly.
7. i had to slam the door behind me for it to close. had i not noticed, my door wouldn’t have locked.
8. room is disgusting in general. i’m surprised the sheets were clean.
ONLY stay here if you’re simply looking for a roof over your head and absolutely NOTHING more. a disgrace!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The parking is at the basement without a lift. So your first experience will be carrying up the luggage by the stairs
The personnel does not pay attention. I was given wrongly the password and logint for the wifi. I had to get down again to find the correct login and were treated in an condescending and impatient way by the receptionist.
The breakfast is a mess. Plates, cutlerly, cups, glasses... everything is spread around a big room neglecticly attended. Everything finishes without fast replacement. Again condescending staff.

Room Tip: I would come back only if I did not find anything else at same price.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Access to the underground car park is via the stairs, however it is possible to use the quick stop in front of the hotel to drop off the luggage. We also have outdoor parking.
I note the axes of improvements concerning the wifi and the breakfast.
Your satisfaction is essential !
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This hotel like many in Roissy is beginning to show its age. Simple things like the air conditioners dripping etc but this is compensated for by the staff who are young and unfailingly energetic, enthusiastic and helpful and who make it work.

Its conveniently located both for the airport and the Parc des Expositions. However what it does it does well and can't be faulted apart from minor things. The rooms did the job, comfortable and well equipped and were clean and well made up but the clothes hangers are brittle plastic and are not surviving fair wear and tear.

A friend and I had a meal in the restaurant. The food is plain and simple but diverse and the menu options are simple and cover the bases between knackered travellers and shattered exhibition staff. Breakfast is likewise no nonsense and complete. A minor criticism is the number of flies in the dinning room. A squirt with fly killer when the dinning room is closed would sort the problem.

I would happily stay there again and should i be in the area will do so.

Stayed: June 2018
Campanile R, Responsable relations clients at Campanile Roissy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I want to thank you for your constructive comment full of good intentions that will help us improve our services.
Your praises on our staff are really pleasant.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!