6,671 results
All reviewscdg airportpizza restaurantrooms are smallfree trainfree wificonvenient locationno frillsnext morningan early flightan overnight staybetween flightsrer beasy accessshort staynight's sleepyogurtone night stay
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I stayed there recently when my flight was delayed. Check-in and check-out were fast and easy. The room was very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was superb. Location is great since there is a shuttle train that takes you to and from the airport for free.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benjamin W
Reviewed 11 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here en route to the U.K. from Spain, travelling by car with our dog. Everything was great, the staff were very helpful and gave us a larger room to accommodate our dog (he’s massive!). There are on-site restaurants and there is enough pavement outside and in the vicinity to walk pooches on-lead. Also it was very quiet, which is vital if your pooch gets nervous in new surroundings. I’m only marking it down a star because the bed was too soft and there wasn’t any gluten-free bread available at breakfast. Only madeleines, and I had to specifically ask for them, they weren’t marked as gluten-free. Improve those two aspects and you’ve got your perfect airport hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The security in this hotel is non existent. I was targeted by 2 men and robbed in the hotel lift. All my holiday cash and documents were taken from my bag. The CCTV footage - viewed after the event - shows that these men were able to watch hotel clients without being spotted by hotel staff. Despite the fact that I arrived about 10.30 pm, there was no visible security presence. This is not good enough.

Single women travellers should avoid this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Cate M
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We have used this hotel the night before our flights home to the U.S, for several years as we ove the convenience of a short ride to our check in gate in the early morning. This trip was a family trip with 10 people and 4 rooms. I was disappointed when we arrived to check in that there was no one at the Priority check-in desk that I always use as an Accor Gold card member. The line was long, and the people at the other reception desks did not acknowledge me at the Priority desk. When my husband said something, the young man at the desk checked us in quickly and courteously. The rooms were all together and were clean and as expected. However, the key to the 4 person family room stopped working after a little time, and it took a few trips up and down to get that resolved. The pizza restaurant is fine and the new snack bar with long hours is a great option. We are not fans of the buffet restaurant. We slept well, and will return on our next trip this fall. As always, hand towels would be nice at Ibis!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family