1,949 results
All reviews apollo restaurant close to the airport charles de gaulle shuttle service lobby bar aeroville mall hotel staff free shuttle last night business meeting the club lounge one night stay rental car paris cdg flight atrium
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The shuttle bus of the hotel is quite big but with only 8 seats and a huge trunk. When we travel with 5 people and the shuttle bus comes every 20 mins(at least) for holiday period, it's not enough at all for the tiring arriving people from long flights!!! On the arrival, the driver let all the 9 or 10 guests (baby and kids included) go into the shuttle bus and he was so kind to help us to carry the bagages without asking. On the other hand, after checking out, there were 9 people waiting for the shuttle bus, 30 mins after, a female driver said she couldn't let us get in coz there were only 8 seats, we had to wait for the next one!! The problem was that we (and most of the guests) had to catch a train (or a flight) so soon and we didn't calculate more 30 mins for the lack of service of shuttle bus of the 4-star hotel!! The staff at the reception desk only said 'we can get you a taxi' and 'don't worry, you will not miss the train'. When we blamed the concierge staff, he said don't blame us, it's the hotel service, please do it on the internet! Honestly, they should have managed another shuttle bus which was parked by another big driver who was there with us from the beginning! or could have found another solution apart from keeping one sacrificing guest waiting for the next shuttle bus for at least 30-mins later! And thank God, the world has that man, not only the unprofessional staff and 4-star hotel but its service is like 1-star rated. Next time, I'd rather get a cheaper hotel to pay a taxi myself! Lastly, the rooms are quite old, the carpet needs to be changed! The breakfast was so so, not too much choices. And don't get up late! coz after 9:30 there's almost nothing left to dine.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Eline O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Sudsaii,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comment.

We were very sorry to hear of your disappointment with our services and facilities, especially the incident you encountered with the shuttle.
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences.

At the Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle, we pride ourselves to offer everyone of our guests the highest standards of service and facilities. We are therefore very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that the situation you encountered was totally accidental.

We have looked into the matter and the necessary measures have been taken in order to ensure that such incidents do not reoccur.

We sincerely hope that this experience will not affect the trust you have shown towards Hyatt and that you will give us the opportunity to improve your judgment about our hotel.

We look forward to the pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I booked this hotel because it is close to Charles de Gaulle Airport. My plan was to spend the night there,then use the hotel shuttle to the airport in the morning. The hotel itself is very creative architecturally; airy and open to the sky while at the same time as blocking out the experience of being next to a busy highway. However, it is not user-friendly. Many of the staff seemed to be newly hired and knew little about the workings of the hotel. For example two different people had to go ask their boss when I inquired about options and hours for meals. Nor was a shred of that information provided in my hotel room. In the morning, the shuttle left late. Then it turned out that the shuttle has only one drop-off point, which is at the train station portion of the airport, leaving air passengers with no clue as to where to check in for flights or how to get to the proper terminal. The hotel should specialize in helping people with this by providing a printed out map of the airport and instructions about where to check in, etc. Thank God I speak fluent French. By asking passersby in the airport I squeaked by without missing my flight! However I must say the "hamburger" I ordered at their casino restaurant for dinner was wonderfully creative, retaining the identity of a hamburger yet the French embellishments of a milles feuilles "bun" and onion confit. Best hamburger I ever ate. I sent my compliments to the chef, who was pleased. . .

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lesliej88
Eline O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Leslie,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write your precious feed-back.
I am glad to read that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and that you have enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel.

We would like to apologize if our teams gave you the impression not to be friendly and helpful. Rest assured this has always been our concern.

Nevertheless, please accept our sincerest apologies for the incident that you have encountered with our shuttle service and we thank you for sharing your tips.

Again, thank you for your comments and we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Paris Charles de Gaulle in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The room was nice size and comfortable. no noise issue even though close to airport and highway. i would recommend staying here if you are flying out of CDG. The shuttle to the airport was quick and timely.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Eline O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle.

It was a pleasure to welcome you and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your room as well as the location of our hotel.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle for your future stop-overs to Paris.

With best regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We left another hotel early that was not quite to our liking and transferred to the Hyatt. It was lovely. Beautiful lobby with koi pond, ample comfortable seating with Tv, dining and bar. The decor is soothing with zen atmosphere of bamboo and calming colors. Comfortable rooms with full bath tub and shower. Great staff who are kind, welcoming and go the extra mile for their guests. I asked for suggestions of where to get an adapter for my phone and the consierge kindly let me know I could borrow one from them. The availability of shuttle service to the mall, airport and train was exceptional. The mall Aeroville was very nice with movies and restaurants. The hotel is a bit of a distance by train into Paris Centre but it is worth the trip. Affordable and great value. Exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Eline O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Gjzinmaui,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this beautiful review of our hotel.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us, our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations! Please be assured that we will share your feedback with our team!

We hope to welcome you again soon,

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located close to the airport it offers free shuttle bus to/from airport.
Lobby is very enticing with large space.
Room a little bit outdated but very well mantained and comfortable.
Staff is superb: super professional and friendly really ready to assist and anticipate guests’ needs.
We were really impressed by their attitude which made our stay exceptional

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Eline O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Flyerzblog,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this beautiful review of our hotel.

We hope to welcome you again soon,