All reviews little things shuttle stop free shuttle overnight stop business meeting long flight desk clerk checking in connecting flight stayed one night airport cdg paris train runway signs stopover
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We needed a spot near CDG and this was a great find. Just a few minutes from Terminal B via free bus this was most convenient. The property is clean and trendy. The staff was helpful. Enjoyed this spot and would return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Karine E, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Steve S,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Paris CDG Airport & Convention.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Sincerel yours,

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Tried calling all possible hotlines they have from the room's phone, front desk, room service, satisfaction hotline, house keeping, NOBODY answered, not even a single call for the whole 10 minutes. This is also non peak hours almost 10pm in evening. Now finally room service picks up, and the first sentence he said, "What do you want!" I was shocked and got so displeased so I replied "Is this how you speak to your customer?!" He didn't understood me, french man, anyways. I got to the point on getting the request and he said okay. Guess what, obviously nobody show up at all maybe never till my check out at the counter tomorrow. Hopefully no more next visit, I assure you other hotels focus more on customer service very much more than they do.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Karine E, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Jaycee H,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Paris CDG Airport & Convention. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Do not hesitate to give your room number and the date of your check in.

H0577-AM@accor.com
00 33 1 49 19 29 13

Reviewed 19 July 2018

This is a nice hotel, but it's quite a haul from the airport train stop. I would stay elsewhere (Sheraton or Holiday Inn) if you have lots of luggage. We were hopping to book the shuttle for our flight in the morning but were told that it wasn't running and we had to take the train again. Then the shuttle was picking someone else up when we happened to be leaving, but the driver refused to take us because we hadn't pre-booked!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oliverthe3rd
Karine E, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Oliverthe 3rd,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Paris CDG Airport & Convention. I am sorry that your experience did not totally meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Best regards

General manager

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Clean. Comfortable. Good food. Nothing to complain about and we will definitely stay again. I left my phone and I couldn't retrieve it for three weeks. Hotel staff assured me no need to worry. Housekeeping had it. When I returned to Paris the phone was waiting for me.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Karine E, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Cece R,

Best regards

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We had a really bad experience during our one night stay, the room was very dirty, way much less than average, no room service. The toilet was more of a hostel one. The service was unfortunately really bad, we didn’t get any help for whatever we needed, instead we get rude replies. No one to help wirh the luggages, not even to open the door while we were dragging the bags out of the luggage room. It really ruined our stay, completely.
Not more than a two stars hotel (never mind the posted pictures they share, nothing close to reality)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends