All reviews few minutes walk martin street bathroom car parking
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights, having flown from Australia the day before. The room was nice, warm and quiet. The hotel is in a great location 2 minutes from St Brieuc city centre and only another few from the main train station. The manager of the hotel was very accommodating letting me drop my bags prior to check in to allow me to visit the town. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Billou95
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I have literally nothing bad to say about the Clisson. Comfortable, clean, and welcoming. The Manager and staff were extremely kind, friendly and accomodating. I arrived 2 hours before check in as I had a family occasion to attend and was allowed to leave my car in the car park n.b. 2 spaces just adjacent to the hotel and a further 10 spaces accessed from the adjacent street. I stayed in room 205 on the second floor - very comfortable bed plus all the otyher facilities that you would expect. Having realised that I had travelled without my UK plug adaptor they provided me with one for the night so that I could charge my phone. Lovely warm atmosphere, highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JerryW1640
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This is a nicely family run hotel however it is not the standard of a Premier Inn and some of the finishing leaves a lot to be desired. For example the wires for the bathroom heater are exposed which would mean the threat of licence withdrawal elsewhere.

A hairdryer is also a must as the in room one is pitiful or so the lady said.

That said it is a friendly hotel in the heart of St Brieuc with the added bonus of free parking and it is also dog friendly.

Despite some niggles I would recommend this hotel if you are overnighting in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Redrabs
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely two nights with our dog.
Excellent location for restaurants and shopping but down the road a but so still pretty quiet.
Large rooms, good traditional breakfast outdoor area out back and car parking available. Our bathroom was pretty tired looking but the rooms were clean and the staff we're friendly.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RachelS5764
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

2 minutes walk to the heart of the city, home from home feel as the hotel is very intimate, discreet but very friendly staff who are very accommodating to your wishes. On departure the hotel kept my breakfast for me as had had a late night the previous evening! Rooms very comfortable, great bed and very good linen. Good wifi as well. Very friendly welcome from Les Briochins as well. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo