See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Looking at the pictures on booking.com we thought we'd book this hotel. Big mistake, the pictures on booking.com weren't the same and they had used pictures from other hotels, this is a chain of hotels.

When we checked in we went to walk upstairs and it stank, it was the smell you get when something gets wet and left.

We got to our room, nothing like the pictures at all, curtains hanging off the show was broken and very small rooms! We could of cryied, we had to go for a walk to have a chat, my wife and I didn't want to stay here as it was awful, but it had already been paid for so we had no choice but to stop our 2 nights.

We were offered another room, shower worked just, no curtains at all and the shutters looked like they had never been cleaned!

Now I've stayed in some shabby hotels in my time, but if have to say this is the worst! I'd sooner stop in an F1 than this place.

Be worned this is nothing like the pictures on booking.com

Not clean not as advertised and is in an industrial estate too!

Stop here at you own peral you have been warned!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Graham929
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is back to its very nice basic lunch menu at 13.50 euro - we had the help yourself hors-d'oeuvere with 10 things to choose from, almost all freshly prepared today, followed by a high quality entrecote with french fries and a bit strange tomato sauce. For desert you could choose between chocolate cake or ice - try the Malaga ice! The restaurant itself is spacious, and the service is professional.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2016

we only stayed one night with our little dog. The manageress Marianne was very helpul while booking over the phone and when we arrived and so was the entire staff. The food was very good and rooms cleaned and nice. A little downside as it is by a port it was a little noisy early morning as it was a warm night we had the windows open.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 September 2016

Hello Madam Patricia C, thank you for your feedback, thank you for your nice comment.
it was a pleasure to be your host. hope see you again, in Les Gens de Mer.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

The rooms are small but clean and well appointed. The restaurant had great service and good food. Reasonably priced rooms and meals. Located near the Keroman museum - we walked over. It is just opposite of the fishing docks.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the docks will be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2015

I stayed here recently for the Interceltique festival. It's about half an hour walk from the city centre but the no. 20 bus runs regularly nearby.
My welcome pack, (maps, gastronomy, bus schedules, etc) included a festival badge and programme which I thought was really useful - ordinarily the badge costs €5 at the festival.
The room was small but very comfortable. There was a generous and varied breakfast buffet.
Lovely friendly staff at all times.
I'd stay here again!