“Stylish and comfortable with tremendous charm.”
other travellers have booked this property
View  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island
Beach  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island Beach  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beach  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island
Beach  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DebiOulu
israel
“Stylish and comfortable with tremendous charm.”
Reviewed 14 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

As with any booking, I am always suspicious of the photos of the place, accurately portraying the property. In this case I was surprised by how much the actual property surpassed the pictures. There are three units to rent each with different number of rooms. We booked the two bedroom villa. We were constantly amazed at the attention to detail. A rare combination of style, design, comfort and practicality. Each villa has its own distinct charm, yet they are all very comfortable, relaxed Greek style architecture and design, yet with every comfort necessary for a perfect holiday. I liked how each Villa, while being close to each other, felt completely private, and all with amazing views. While I was there, I checked out the two others for future reference, and each is amazing. My personal favorite was the one bedroom villa, but I would gladly stay in any of them, depending on how many rooms we would need. The place is extremely well kept. Gail who met us at the boat, and took us to the place was very warm and helpful. The cleaning woman was very kind as well. While the sheets and towels were not changed during our stay (only three nights), the cleaning woman did come every day to straighten up the place. The semi-private beach was paradise on earth, with the crystal clear waters and the big rocks to sunbath on. We rented a small car when we saw the hill we would have to hike up to get to town, and we were glad we did so, although if you are a good walker and into up hills, its not far at all to town or to the sandy beach. We personally loved laying on the rocks at the semi-private beach below the villa. When I heard that Athena herself decorated and designed the villas, I think I fell a bit in love with her, even though we have never met or spoken. :-)

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lize C
Cape Town, South Africa
“My home away from home”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We were looking for a beautiful place to relax and get a taste of the island lifestyle. We weren't disappointed....From our warm reception, beautiful accommodation and breathtaking scenery. Every day was an amazing experience. Very centrally located and within walking distance from town and beach. A scooter or rental car would be preferable if walking is not your thing or if you have children. Very well equipped with all the essentials.
Just bring yourself and prepare to relax...

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing