“Expensive for skydiving but beautiful”
Review of Skydive Guam

Skydive Guam
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Like Guam, everything is over priced and really not worth it. This is no exception. It's way over priced. Is it worth it...well seeing the island from the sky is cool and all.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

It was a great experience! I went on a partially rainy day that was super beautiful! One thing they should warn you though is that raindrops punching you in the face at 140mph doesn't bring happy feelings, as soon as I went through the rain cloud though it was AMAZING! It's a great price and a sweet deal for locals and military.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I was picked up at 6.15 am and the van filled with 10 pax. At the airport we did the signup and off we flew into the air. The drop was... very fresh... very unreal. Face down, racing from 14,000 feet at a speed of approx. 130 mp/h... The chute opened, and we glided through clouds to the drop zone. OMG, that all went so fast, again?

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Dont do it here. Do it somewhere else anywhere but here. They are worst customer service in the world. They change their words everytime I speak with them. Even if I bring the confirmed offer discount email. They blame that email is from new employee and say "we dont do discount" worst customer experience in my entire life never coming back.

1  Thank Stacy L
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 October 2014

Skydiving has always been on my my bucket list. I've always wanted to do it! So, when I got the chance to; I purchased the highest available height (14,000 feet) and the photo and video package ($140.00) ... I needed a souvenir. During my flight it was a little scary because it was my first time on a plane since I was four years old. So, it was pretty nerve wrecking that my first time on a plane would be to go up, and jump out in order to land. It was a beautifull sunny day, clear skies, and the view of the island and the ocean was absolutely magnificent. I've never seen Guam from the skies, so it was all just shocking, and even though the plane door was open and we were 7,000 feet in the air; I was just too blown away by Guam's beauty from above that I wasn't even scared. As we reached our jumping height of 14,000 ft. we were all strapped into our instructor, and ready to jump. I was the second jumper, so as I saw the first jumper fall, I got a little nervous. NO TURNING BACK NOW!! It was my turn, as I sat at the exit with my instructor, all I could see were clouds ... Not so bad, it's like pillows. Boy, was I wrong. Those clouds were filled with rain, rain that felt like needles to your face (much like when you ride a motorcycle without a helmet in the rain) ... Nothing too bad. As you fall through the clouds, you see land. That was the most exciting part! They let you control your own parachute! I'm bad with "left and right" directions so my instructor and I ended up spinning in the air! Which was so exciting by the way! I would LOVE to do this again! And post pictures and my videos also. Must do on Guam! Visit their website www.skydiveguam.com for prices, gallery, and details.

5  Thank Cherry O