“Week away”
other travellers have booked this property
Peace, Beauty and Tranquility
Courtyard looking at Main building Outside raised Deck overlooking courtyard and Garden area, and Valleys
Check Availability
Bedroom 2
Bathroom with Shower
Bathroom with Shower
Kitchen and Breakfast area
Beautiful new infinity pool now included in this property..
The garden at back of swimming pool.
The view is a must to see.
Pool by night perfect to relax and watch the stars with a nice glass of local wine.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

debbiegoo...
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Week away”
Reviewed 2 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This is the most beautiful property with a fantastic serene atmosphere. The property has all your home comforts and more. The most amazing infinity which is maintained to a very high standard a convenient outside shower room with wc. Perfect in every way. We visited with friends and the hostess (property owner) is a very friendly lady insuring your very needs.
Will visit next year without fail, absolutely loved it.

2 Aug 2018
Thank you very much for taking the time to send me a review. Thank you also for very kind words. It was lovely meeting you all and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Extraordi...
“Lovely villa with lovely pool, lovely area, and lovely hosts”
Reviewed 31 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Over the years we have been to the Algarve several times and Lisbon once, so already loved Portugal. We discovered this place on TripAdvisor randomly, and were instantly attracted by the pool, and the affordability, with no particular interest in the location. How lucky we were to find it, and snap up a week.

The villa itself is everything it appears, comfortable and modern, with fantastic pool, very efficient barbecue, well stocked kitchen, bedrooms and living room (with English TV). The area also turned out to be surprisingly interesting - a nearby palace with picturesque gardens and forest fountains at Buçaco, the town of Luso with the excellent Lourenços restaurant, Mortagua with cheap petrol and two great supermarkets, the unusual town of Coimbra less than an hour, Porto 1.5 hours and Lisbon 2.5 hours drive away, all beautiful and well worth the journeys.

And as other reviewers have affirmed, Maggie is a warm, friendly and accommodating host, as are her associates Chris and Les, both of whom were extremely helpful in multiple ways.

My wife and I and our two nearly-adult daughters loved the comfort, seclusion and privacy of the villa, while at the same time enjoying the atmosphere of the local bar and the hospitality of our hosts. And also that of the Portuguese people everywhere we went, who are among the nicest and friendliest on the planet. We will be back.

31 Jul 2018
Wow, how do I response to this wonderful review apart from, thank you so much for the great compliment all round. I always pride myself in looking after my guests wherever possible. I am so pleased the villa, pool etc was up to the advertisement. You were all wonderful people and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Once again thank you.
autopop
cheshire
“All That you Want”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Unfortunately this house made us lazy, we did not do all the excursions we had planned, Coimbra, Alveiro etc. The house has all the amenities one desires with a beautiful pool and outside lounging and dining areas. The biggest excursion we made was to the local bar, I was surprised by the cost of the drinks it certainly encourages one to quench their thirst. Maggie was a friendly and organised host there were no difficulties at all with arrival and departure Driving sensibly it is about 11/2 hours from Porto airport

13 Jul 2018
Thank you both for the compliment and I am so very Delighted that you enjoyed your stay. The fact that you never made the excursions this means you will come back and do them . Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you both should you wish to return.
Kind regards
Maggie
Robert F
“Just superb - Faultless in every aspect”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Having stayed here for to experience the renowned Portuguese Festa's I felt I had to write a review which I don't usually do.

Maggie is the most gracious of hosts, ensuring our stay was just incredible from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. We knew where we needed to go to enjoy all of the local amenities such as the best local restaurants, stone cooked steak and shrimp is now my favourite meal!

The house is fantastic, it really is a home from home and you feel welcomed and invited from the offset. The outdoor seating area with built in BBQ is the perfect way to spend an evening, yet more steak seared over scavenged wood from the local woodlands make it an event to behold rather than dinner.

We will be returning in the summer so we can enjoy the pool overlooking the neighbouring mountains over some local red wine (which is really very tasty and so cheap!!).

Could not recommend a more relaxing and enjoyable place to visit.

5 *'s all round.

15 Apr 2018
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I take pride in making all my guests welcome and relaxed. It was a shame that you couldn’t do the water sports this time but they will be waiting for you when you return in the summer. It was a pleasure meeting you both and look forward to welcoming you back in the summer.
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in September 2017

14 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for such a lovely review. You said you felt so comfortable as soon as I walked you around the house and property. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and relaxed as you wanted. I look forward to seeing you again in 2018.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing