“Best pizzas in town!”

Ristorante Pizzeria Al Porto
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Torbole
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is closed from November to the middle of march.
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We are here twice during our week stay in Riva del Garda. It was very hard to find a parking space so we walked the second time but this might be because it was August and everywhere was busy. There will be a queue to get in but after reading other reviews we decided to wait and it took about 25 minutes to get seated. The girl with dark hair and glasses was very efficient at finding you a table as quickly as possible.
Service was nice and quick- we can recommend the seafood pizza- my husband said it was the best pizza he had all week! Also the seafood risotto and Greek salad were very good too. And the profiteroles..... Price was very reasonable

1  Thank little_miss_perfect

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Wondered in to this place due to how the pizzas looked and it didn't disappoint, fantastic food, Italian pizza living up to its reputation. We also had a Greek salad which was beautiful, great produce and lovely feta cheese.

1  Thank Rory L
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I chose to come to this restaurant based on the trip advisor reviews and I found it exactly as what the reviewer said.

I have enjoyed my mussels plate it is the best I have.
My kids enjoyed what they have ordered.
The mixed fried sea food, sea food risotto and sea bass grilled fish.

All are perfect .
The service and the staff are so nice I will definitely come back again.

1  Thank AlmusalamTM
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely big pizzas - 3 were plenty for a family of 4. Service was quite slow but other than that all was very nice. Can recommend the house wine

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Always a joy to come back here. The staff is super friendly and service is very good. It is clear the restaurant is popular as every evening there is a queue of people waiting, and nobody minds to wait. With reason because the food is more than worth waiting for. Want to eat here again, and again, and again, and again, etc. Don't forget to take the fantastic tiramisu for dessert.

Date of visit: July 2016