See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I've been here for 2 nights with a large group. A bit of problems with the porterage but the rest was very good.
Reception was very cooperative and all went smoothly. Position is perfect to enjoy the seaside and if you wish to relax for a couple of days it is the perfect gateway. Breakfast is indeed one of the best ever tried before. They had kefir as well which most people do not even know what it is!
I'll try to get back with my husband during summertime.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Virgoletta1975
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Spent one week at the hotel and have to give cred to the staff and off course the locations. Unfortenately the room was equipped with the bed from hell and an AC who did not manage to take the temp below 22 degrees during the night. Terracina is a lovely place but there are other hotels..

2  Thank Sightseer596036
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Perfect location and nice staff.the seaside bar serve 6 liter vodka bottles.Nice party and nice people.
We be back this years boatrace.
Go Zabo Racing
The beach is nice and right in front of the hotel.
Terracina is a friendly town and have nice restaurants.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Dreamer506161
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My partner and I stayed in an ocean view room on the 4th level. The room is well kept and tidy with stunning beachfront views. The hotel staff were very helpful and accommodating. Great experience and I would highly recommend to any others visiting Riviera D' Ulisse.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alex s
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Firstly, the address provided on this site and on the bookings.com site is insufficient to find on any online map or GPS system. We had to call the hotel to give us directions to the hotel. When we finally arrived at this hotel after getting somewhat lost, we were asked to sign a blank form. When I began to fill it out, they told me I didn't have to bother....Well, I don't normally make it a habit of signing blank forms and don't like being pressured into doing so, either. The same receptionist failed to inform us that included in the price of our hotel was a sun umbrella, a chaise, and a beach chair. This resulted in us getting a mediocre spot on their tiny strip of a beach, only because the hotel wasn't very full, otherwise we probably would have ended up in the last row of the lido.

We got a corner double-occupancy room with a double-view of the sea, which was absolutely lovely, yet for a 4-star hotel I was surprised by the outdated decor. Our room was equipped with a small balcony with a small table and 2 chairs overlooking the garden and sea, which was lovely as well. The room appeared to be fairly clean, though, except for the stained towels!!!

It wasn't until the 2nd day, after the cleaning staff had supposedly done up our room that my boyfriend had discovered that the cleaning staff had left remnants of cleaning supplies behind and a used cleaning sponge on the unwrapped soap which was evidently being used for cleansing our hands and face as it was laying in the soap tray! This is absolutely unhygienic and unacceptable behaviour by cleaning staff!!! Even after reporting this to the reception staff, we returned to the room with evidence of another cleaning sponge having been left behind by cleaning staff along with more stained linens!

Our third day, the beach lifeguard decided he would move our spot on the beach without prior notice and gave our spot away to another couple who never ended up showing up on the beach all day!!! This made us feel very insignificant and that guests are not all treated fairly!

Wireless internet is €3/hour, whether in-room or in the communal areas. At these prices, the internet should be free!!!

Although this hotel is in a fantastic location (very beautiful scenery, quiet, and walking distance to many restaurants and historical centre) and is equipped with free parking, a positive aspect for those travelling by car, the lack of hygiene and negative treatment we received by staff members really didn't make the stay here worth the money we spent!

Room Tip: Don't recommend. Better hotels in vicinity!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple