“Excellent!”

Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Sulmona
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Everytime we are in Sulmona we make sure to eat here. The food is always excellent! The homemade desserts are wonderful! Beautiful family run restaurant with excellent service!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We had a marathon lunch here...sampling everything the restaurant had to offer. We speak no Italian (unfortunately)...and our server was so helpful and happy to explain the menu, including recommendations for local wines and pairings. Every dish was prepared with fresh, local ingredients. The desserts were unusual--with twists on classic dishes, done with a simple, delicious flair. The digestiv is made in house--bitter in the best possible way, so if that's your thing, don't forget to add that to the mix.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful lunch here. Had to try all three courses. The beef carpaccio was the best, almost melts in your mouth. Pasta very good as was the cod I ordered. Would go back for the carpaccio.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

It’s rare that I ever eat at the same place twice let alone two times in two days. Gino’s was a first. A long time local told us about this place and said though a little pricey compared to other places, this was by far worth it. He was right. I had the rabbit pasta two days in a row. I would’ve had it a third day but we left. The feel and mushroom was exquisite. Rich in taste, with a sauce that made my senses explode. The chicken was crispy on the outside and moist on the inside, – amazing. The wine was wonderful. The service was friendly, prompt, and hospitable. We even met some locals and had a nice chat. My son and I both agree that this is a do again!!!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and great service. Embraces the cuisine of abruzzo. My only complaint is that it was SO GOOD that we were still full by dinner.