“Awesome place! ”

Ranked #43 of 66 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, great hostel, big and spacious rooms, awesome roof top. I'm happy with my stay, but one night was waaay too short. Would've stayed longer if I had the time for it. I'll definitely come back.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Small selection of food, but cheap and easy. Bar tender/ everything man was awesome very friendly and welcoming!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Good food at an accesible price. The "seven pizza" is nice and quite big. Service is usually fast and very good. The dining area has a nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Honestly you just expect more from Italy when ordering a pizza or pasta considering that is what you get everywhere. Ordered a pizza and pasta...I have had better frozen pizzas and as for the pasta it was bland. Pretty sad but it seems to be everywhere...two weeks and only one dish has really stood out that we ate in Lake Garda. Ravioli out of a can would be better than some of the meals I've eaten.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 29 June 2015

We stopped by this place when looking for a restaurant. With a group of 17, they fully welcomed us. We were seated and served very quickly. Every dish received was wonderful!! Service Excellent!! Wanted to go back, but ran out of time.

Date of visit: June 2015