“Amazing Pizza, decent atmosphere.”

Pizzeria Bella Napoli
Ranked #26 of 161 Restaurants in Riva Del Garda
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The place isn't very exciting, but the pizza is pretty amazing. Go for the one with the buffalo cheese... yum!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We ate here while on holiday in Riva. There is a certain buzz abut the restaurant and the pizza was very tasty . We went for the Bella Napoli one which was so big it was falling off the side of the plate! I couldn't manage to finish mine so was given a 'pizza doggy bag' with the remainder to take away. Very thoughtful.
Tip. One between two would have been a perfect portion . Will remember when we return.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Ate here a couple of times during my stay in Riva. It was always busy and the staff coped well with the demands of customers both inside and on the terrace at the back. They do a very good pizza and I also tried the lamb chops which was a generous portion and very tasty. They'll also do a half portion pasta dish for a child which was great for our 5 year old grand daughter. It can be a bit frantic at times when they are busy but I would certainly recommend it and would return on my next visit to Riva.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Have been there twice on a day because I loved the pizza so much! Great quality. Good prices. Good location.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

If you wish to taste a very good pizza, go there.

It is fantastic, while the service is average.

ENJOY!